💚 . 16

K E N T R E L L | 💚

"Louie, pour me up." I grabbed the cup he handed me and took a sip . We was in the Rolls Royce, and "Where The Love At" was playing on the aux . Tay tay started giggling, and I chuckled . "You like pops song huh?" I let a puff of smoke out . He started clapping his hands .

I was about to inhale again, but something stopped me . "Kentrell, I hate when you do that." Jalicia's voice swam around my head . She hated when I smoked in front of the kids . Then she would really piss me off, because she would throw the blunt away or either hide it from me . She didn't smoke, so of course she didn't feel my pain . That shit made my heart burn , for real mane .

One time, I actually choked tf out her for doing that . She be smiling when I do that shit, I don't know why, cause sometimes i be really thinking about killing her . Not literally .

Jalicia made me so upset yesterday, she literally tried my set . This why i don't like admitting my love for these girls at all . I mean, I just fuck em and I don't really be caring, but Jalicia is the type you never gone forget about .

She help me with my problems, and she always there to support me . If I feel like did something, she gone tell me the truth . She never was scared to tell me what she thought of what I did or how I act . And she was so fine, and her body was everything . I kept forgetting she was only my bestfriend .

I hated seeing her upset or sad, that's why I'll step if somebody really hurt her for real . Female or Male . Unless it was me . But I barely made her mad .

She just really made me upset, I think i was low-key falling for her . But I ain't wanna agree with heart . My heart felt some way, and my mind felt another way. She my slime for real .

I felt that Jerome was in the way too . I wouldn't be surprised if she liked Jerome . He better watch the way he act around her, because everybody knows that she belong to me .

But at the same time, I WAS feeling a little irritated because of what she said to me . Like how could you not tell? I knew she was a little slow, but she at least had to suspect .

The more I thought about it, the more it made my head hurt . I decided to call Yaya . At least she ain't make me feel basic .

I dialed her number . "Hello?" She said . "Mane, whatcha up to?" I smiled at the sound of her familiar voice . "Um ... I just came from the nail salon." She sounded like she was running . "Slide over." I cocked my neck . "Why?" She giggled . "Cause I said so." Yaya was like my lil puppet . Anything I wanted her to do, she would do it . That's what I liked about her . She basically let me be in control of her . I liked when females did that .

I knew it wasn't right, but it was still fun . "Alright, Ima come over . But not long, because I got stuff to do." She said sharply . "Alright slime, ima wait for you outside." I nodded and hanged up the phone .

Yaya came 12 minutes later, pulling up in a Bentley . That probably was her dads car . She stepped out the car wearing a casual outfit . When she saw me she smiled . "Hi." She giggled . "Wassup." I pulled her into a hug . "I missed you, you feeling better now? I thought it was best to give you space." She looked up at me .

Who gave me space ? I gave her space .

I nodded, deciding not to say anything . After all, she was here to make me feel better . Taytay walked over to us holding his monster toy . I picked him up and he looked at Yaya . "Hi, Taytay." She cooed and Taytay stared at her . "Taytay, she talking to you." I held his hand to make him look like he was waving at her . She smiled at him and he made a straight face .

"He be shy." I lied to make it seem as an excuse . I ain't know why Taytay was acting this way, he usually friendly with everybody . "Let's go inside." I held her back as we was about to enter the house .