💚 . 24

J A L I C I A | 🥰💕 .

"taytay.." i cooed at taylin as i lifted him up & gave him a squeezing hug . i had stopped at sherhonda's to deliver some stuff to teelee . unfortunately, she wasn't home but she claimed she was going to be home in about 15 minutes , so it was worth the wait .

i had been here for about 10 minutes, when Nia had dropped taylin off, and my heart melted . he was so cute ! i just wanted my own baby as well, but i doubt i was ready for all of that .

taylin giggled and i put him back on the ground . he whined and cupped his hands up signaling for me to lift him up again . "he love you baby." sherhonda shook her head as she watched us from the kitchen . i giggled and lifted him back up . "what's going on with you and my baby?" she walked into the kitchen .

"which baby?" i asked . "don't be dumb." she gave me a look . i laughed . "Kentrerllll." she said in her accent . "oh, it's whatever with him." i shrugged .

"whatever with who?" i heard a voice and looked back . i turned back around . "Kentrell, don't come up in hea with that smoking shit. I done told you about it already." Sherhonda pointed at him . "i came to pick taylin up thanks." he grabbed taylin from my hands . "okay, but you don't gotta touch me." i wiped myself off, just to be petty . i walked out of the kitchen as well .

"mane, wassup withchu mane? now you can't answer a nigga calls or texts?" he followed me with taylin in his hands playing with his chains . "i don't have to answer nobody shit." i said and sat on the couch .

"LANGUAGE!" sherhonda yelled .  "sorry." i yelled back . "well you need to pick up mines." he said aggressively . i didn't respond and stared at the tv, even though nothing was playing .

"you trippin mane." he shook his head . "IM TRIPPING, Kentrell?" i yelled . "im trippin? you really got the audacity— you got the audacity to do so many shit huh? you think just cause you do something people just gone forgive you & move on with it, and forget about it. i'm not people Kentrell." i blurted out and stood up .

"LANGUAGE!" sherhonda yelled again . at this point i didn't even care . i just really wanted to slap the fuck out of him .
"you have been the worst best friend ever." i shook my head .

he sighed and didn't say anything for a while . "see? exactly what i'm talm bout, where's teelee?" i looked around, getting ready to grab my car keys .

"mane, i ain't gone go ova this shit again, i told you i ain't have a choice." he put taylin down . "why couldn't you tell me then? why is it so exclusive? to the point where you couldn't tell me about my own DAD, huh?" i crossed my arms, waiting for an explanation . he looked away .

"you can't even tell me." i shook my head . "sometimes i feel like i can't trust you anymore." "like, i don't recognize you anymore." i continued .

"well maybe if you hadn't been so distant, maybe you would understand me more, you've been so buddy buddy with that Shayla girl." he yelled . At this point sherhonda came into the living room . "And? at least she's actually being a real friend, and not keeping shit behind my back." i shot back .

"You don't even know her." he shook his head . "And you do? Don't tell me you fucking her too?" i quickly peeped at sherhonda indicating i was sorry for cursing again .

The front door opened and Teelee came through the door .
"speaking of Shayla, she's right." i started off . "right about what?" Teelee walked in . "Hey, tay." she picked up tay and gave her focus back on us . "maybe i should cut you off." i started .

sherhonda came back into the living room . "mane, stop all that arguing in hea . y'all really going too far." she patted her head . "oh now, y'all talking about me & shit? i don't be telling people your business do i?" he cocked his head .