1. You're too late

A/N: This is inspired by the song "Too Late" by Chase Atlantic. It's absolutely amazing and I thought it worked really well. Plus the pickup lines were so much fun. Also light smut? (930 words)

Your POV:

You're too late

I woke up in an unfamiliar bed, sunlight pouring in. Someone shifted next to me. What had I done? I quietly sat up and saw the blonde mop of hair ruffled in the pillows. I started to remember. I hadn't even gotten drunk. Why did I do this? I had a boyfriend.

Had your girlfriend at my house for two days

Draco turned over and lazily opened his eyes. I stared straight ahead, pushing my thumb into my lip anxiously. He smirked and sat up too. I was wearing just my bra and he was shirtless. I looked around and saw his room painted with green and silver, I really shouldn't have been there. We were lucky his roommate was gone.

Should be obvious the reason she stayed with me

"What happened Draco? What have we done? God, my boyfriend is gonna hate me." I shuddered even though it was close to summertime. We were right at the end of year 6. I had been dating my boyfriend, y/bf/n, since year 4. I thought I could be happy enough with him, but it never fully clicked.

Draco had been in the back of my mind all year. His blonde hair was always fluffy and well cared for. He always wore his uniform perfectly, and on the weekends, when I saw him lounging around the school, I had to keep my eyes up. Grey sweatpants are a nightmare ;). This whole time I had been lying to myself, that I didn't like him, but I guess I finally snapped.

Build a rocket ship, throw bricks in your face

"We were in the commons, ya know having a chat. And then, dunno? I guess one thing leads to another. Too bad for your boyfriend, sure seemed like you enjoyed last night." He chuckled lightly and scooted closer to me. I began to remember us talking with our group of friends and then one by one they left.

I remember kissing my boyfriend goodbye, and telling him I'd see him tomorrow. Soon it was just me and Draco. We were hanging around and laughing, but we both kept looking at each other with a certain hunger I didn't know I had. We were making each other laugh with cheesy pickup lines.

"If you were a pill, I'd overdose on you," I giggled. My voice slightly echoed around the large empty room.

"Y/n, no ugh that one sucked. How about; let's make a new hit song called, your lips ft. my neck" He said and hid his face.

"Oh god Malfoy, that's the best you got?" I visibly cringed.

"Wait let me make it up," he started laughing, "you're so hot, even my zipper is falling for you." He revealed his face again and scooted up the couch closer to me. We locked eyes for a few seconds before turning away a little too fast.

"Ooh, that's actually a good one. Give me a second. I may not go down in history, BUT I'll gladly go down on you." I said. I started to get confusing butterflies in my stomach. I hadn't hung out with Draco alone before.

"Is that a threat or a promise y/l/n?" He said and wiggled his eyebrows. We scooted even closer.  I gulped as he brushed his hair out of his face. He had to have known what he was doing to me.

"Ok ok, last one: I like my bed, but I'd rather be in yours," I laughed, mainly to hide the neediness in my voice. Draco winked.

Slide in, picture-perfect timing

"So... what are we then? Do we just pretend this never happened?" I turned to face him and melted a little. No one had the same grey eyes that he did. No wonder this all happened. His smile faded but he scooted even closer to me. He put his hand on my upper thigh under the blanket.

"Look, I'm just saying there's obviously a reason you stayed over here with me. But go ahead, you can crawl back to boyfriend and we'll say this whole thing never happened." He seemed hurt. I didn't want to hurt him. I put my hand on top of his.

She climbed in, picture-perfect timing

I know I should have gone and pleaded to my boyfriend to forgive me. We'd been together for too long. And now I desperately needed a change. I desperately needed Draco. I thought about getting out of bed, but I paused. I found myself turning full towards him and leaned in closer if that was even possible. He looked from my eyes to my lips and then back again.

"Hey," he said softly. His cool breath was refreshing on my blushed cheeks.

"I can't believe it's taken us almost 7 years to get to know each other," I said in nearly a whisper

"And I can't believe it took me almost 7 years to do this with you." his breath hitched.

"Yeah, I've been waiting, Malfoy." and smiled, my heart pounding like a stampede.

Draco gave me an evil grin and smashed his lips into mine. I cupped my hands around his jaw as he laid me back down. I ran my hands through his fluffy hair. I didn't care we were missing Potions, and all my friends were worried. They were too late.

You're too late
She stayed
Yea, yuh