17.Mist (Smut)

A/N: y/n gets out of the shower... steamy but sweet smut. Inspired by the AMAZING song: Peach by Kevin Abstract. This GIF awwwww. (2300) words it's a longer one. 

You came home from a long day at work, at a job you didn't hate, but didn't always love. When you opened your apartment door, you kicked off your heels and dropped your handbag. You cleaned up after yourself and put the kettle on. Draco wouldn't be home for a while after working a small job at the Ministry of Magic as his father had done at his age. 

You ran your hand through your hair as you let it fall from the tight bun for work. I need a shower, badly. 

After you poured yourself some tea and took a long, much-needed sip, you headed upstairs to take your shower. You fumbled with the fancy shower nobs. 

At first, it was way too hot, your hand turned pink under the water, then it was cold and gave you a shiver. After turning each nob back and forth, you reached the perfect temperature of only mild scolding water. 

You admired yourself in the mirror, sighing at your dull skin and deep eye bags. Your job had become increasingly more stressful as you worked your way up the promotions. Was it worth it?

You took off your white button-up shirt, the one that itched your stomach because of the material. You unhooked your plain white bra and felt a weight lift off your shoulders. You noticed steam was beginning to form so you quickly took off your socks, black pants, and underwear. You entered the hot water cautiously. 

Later on, as you were conditioning your hair, the hair that Draco loved running his hands through, you began humming. It was the humming that made you not hear Draco unlock the door and call out your name. 

"Y/n?" He asked while unlacing his shoes. When he paused to listen, he heard the shower water running and smiled. He took his time getting out of his work outfit and drank some of the tea you had made not long before. Draco was able to leave work early for once and came home to surprise you. He made his way up the stairs, as quietly as possible. 

You stepped out of the shower, wrapping the short towel around your chest. You looked in the mirror and gasped, but then smiled. 

You're beautiful y/n <3

The letters were dripping down the mirror as you brushed your hair out. When you casually opened the door, Draco was on the bed. His arms were folded behind his head and he was only in his shirt and loose pants. 

"Oh, hey Princess," he said when he noticed you, acting like he was clueless. You happily walked over to his open arms but were surprised when he scooped you up and laid you on the bed. Your towel was the only thing keeping you from being completely naked, which Draco loved. "How was work?" he asked lovingly. He crawled over you so his face was hovering over yours.

"Rubbish, my boss can be a total knobhead," you looked away just by the thought of your boss. Draco put his hand loosely around your jaw and tilted your head back to look into his eyes.  

"Well, fuck him then," he said, which only made you laugh. 

"But I'd rather fuck you," you wrapped your arms around his shoulders. Draco got that familiar twinkle in his eye when you said that, like it was a challenge he had to prove he could beat. 

"Oh, really?" He smirked and leaned down to kiss your lips softly at first, but then those soft kisses turned to fast and harder. The longer you two were making out, the more both of you needed each other. Soon it became passionate, knocking teeth in open mouth kisses, soft moans as your hands roamed bodies, sighing when you both intertwined even closer, if at all possible.