24.Shower Fun (Smut)

A/N: As you may or may not have noticed, I have taken a break and might not be posting super often for little, but thank you so much for still reading and voting while I've been inactive! So enjoy a bit of summer loving shower smut! Hope you're well <3

Requested by: Slytherin_2006

"Y/n....." Draco whined, looking up at you. The two of you were intertwined on the couch, warm and bored. He lifted his head from your stomach but kept his fingers twirling around on your calves.

"Draco..." You mocked. "What?"

"I feel gross, it's warm for once in the history of England." He groaned and crawled up to rest his head in the crook of your neck.

"Me too. This heatwave is atrocious. What do you want to do about it?" You looked down at him. He was always coming up with new weird and fun experiences for you both to try.

"Let's have shower sex," he mumbled into your neck. You tensed.

"Why are you always so casual about stuff like that?" You huffed, feeling your cheeks heat up. Draco chuckled, covering your clavicle with small kisses.

"That wasn't an answer," he pointed out. You scanned your brain for a reason to say no. Finally, you sighed.

"Yeah sure, why not." You said, shifting to sit up. Draco shot up happily.

"Really?!" He sounded overjoyed.

"Yeah, it'll be interesting to try. But I am very worried we are going to slip and die." You joked, but could not deny there was a part of you that was worried about injuring yourself.

"It'll be a treat for the neighbors to discover!" He answered, getting up and holding out a hand for you to grab. You took it and he pulled you up in a swift motion, making you squeal.

He didn't let go of you until you entered the bathroom, grabbing two towels along the way. He turned on the water and waited for it to get warm, but not as warm as usual because both of you were too sticky and sweaty.

You took off your shirt, revealing a cute bralette that was perfect for summer. Draco licked his lips, and you nudged him in the arm.

"Draco it's not like this is the first time you've seen this bra," you chuckled, pretending to be annoyed.

"A wise man once said, 'This isn't the first time I've seen the sunrise and it's still a wonderful sight to see," he replied and came closer to you.

You rolled your eyes at his cheesy quote but were cut off from saying anything in response because he pushed his hand under the thin material and started massaging your breast. You groaned happily in response.

"You're cute when you're annoyed with me," Draco said, smirking when your hips started rubbing against his. "I've only been touching you for a few moments, desperate are we?" He slid his hand out of your bra and tested the water temperature.

"Not desperate, eager," you corrected, giving him a frustrated pout. He scrunched his nose at you in response.

When he pulled his hand back, he decided it was good enough. He threw off his shirt and started unbuttoning his pants.

You took off your shorts and bra, noticing Draco's stare. You quickly took off your underwear and stepped under the water. You felt relieved as the water ran down your hair. You heard Draco open the shower curtain and stand behind you. You turned around, smiling.

You looked him up and down, a tingling feeling spreading across your body. Just one look at him and you would let him do anything. You wrapped your arms around him as he moved closer and closer. Eventually, you shivered at the feeling of the freezing tiles against your back. You leaned in to kiss him, his lips found yours quickly and the kiss soon turned from sweet to passionate.