15. Too Good to Be True (Fluff)

A/N: Song y/n is singing: Can't Take My Eyes Off You by Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons. I thought this was cute idk :) comment ideas for more one-shots!

It was a calm afternoon as y/n was cleaning things up around the house. She tied her hair back in a loose bun and a song was stuck in her head. She heard it on her car radio when she was going to the supermarket, it brought back happy memories. Draco was working at his desk in his office room, but he left the door open for them to talk. 

y/n was dancing around the kitchen as she mopped, humming the song loudly and mainly repeating the chorus.  "You're just tooooo good to be trueee, can't take my eyes off you." she used the mop as her microphone. 

Draco chuckled as he heard her. This seemed to be a regular occurrence, not that he was complaining. She always brightened his day.

Once she moved onto the living room she was dusting the mantle and bobbing her head to the melody. "Pardon the wayyy that I stare. There's something something compareee. The sight of you makes me WEAK! there are no words left to SPEAK!" 

She was lost in her own world of music. She fluffed the couch pillows as she danced. Even though she was being playful, her voice was still smooth and rang through the house. Little did she know, she actually had a great singing voice. 

Draco was typing quickly. If he could just finish this email he could be done! And... yes!, done, send

He closed his laptop louder than intended and rushed out of the room. He smiled when he saw her dancing around, her hips swaying, her sweet-smelling hair coming out of the bun and framing her face. He ran up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist, tackling them onto the couch. She squealed in delight. 

"Draco!! You bugger! Get off me, I just cleaned over here," she flipped under him to become face to face. She swatted his bicep, but a huge grin spread across her face.

"What a shame looks like we'll have to spend all day cleaning it right here, on the couch." Draco made a fake sad face.

"Hmm, maybe you can, but I've got to wash the windows." She tried to sit up, but Draco held her hip down with his hand. 

"But I wanna cuddle!" He pleaded, making puppy dog eyes. y/n just rolled her eyes and giggled. She put both hands on his shoulders and pushed up so she could have leverage. Draco let her and sat up next to her. 

"Fine.... we can cuddle, I guess..." y/n said and folded her arms, making an angry face to be dramatic, but when she saw Draco's eyes light up, she threw herself into his arms. She sat on his lap and put her head on his shoulder as he twirled her strands of fallen hair through his fingers. She still hummed the song, but quieter. 

"That song has been in your head all day hasn't it, Princess?" Draco chuckled. He kissed her neck softly.

"Ugh, yes. I can't get it out, but at least it's a good one." She kissed Draco's cheek. "Ok, window time!" y/n got up, Draco groaned. "If you help me, I'll be done quicker.... and then we can snuggle!!" 

"Alright, fine, fine, I'll do it." He mumbled, following her into the kitchen. 

A few hours later, after cleaning the windows and a cute dinner...

y/n appeared in the doorway with one of Draco's old Hogwarts shirts and black sweatpants. Her hair was down and fluffy. Draco had on grey sweatpants and no shirt. His hair was also fluffy, especially from all the ruffling y/n did to it throughout the day. 

Draco was sitting up at the edge of the bed and opened his arms for a hug. Once y/n walked close enough to him he tightly hugged her stomach and pulled her on the bed on top of him. She giggled yet again. y/n threw the comfy blanket on top of them and snuggled into his chest. Draco tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and ran his hand across her cheek.

y/n closed her eyes and smiled, feeling happy and secure in her boyfriend's arms. They laid in comfortable silence. The lights were on, but the moon's light also shone in through the windows. Draco sighed, and then began unconsciously humming and singing. 

"I love you babyyy and if it's quite alright, I need you babyyy to warm a lonely night." His voice was comforting in y/n's ears, and it made her happier that she was the one who got it stuck in Draco's head. y/n joined in. 

"Trust in me when I sayyy. Oh pretty babyyy don't bring me down I pray, oh pretty babyy now that I found you, stay. And let me love you baby, let me love youuuu." They sang together. Their eyes were closed, hands intertwined, cheeks close together. 

"You sing good,"y/n told Draco and kissed him lightly. "Glad I got it stuck in your head too."

"You're singing gives me heart eyes," Draco said, which was silly, but still made y/n blush a little. 

"Oh, you..." y/n fluffed his hair once more. 

"Goodnight my love," Draco said and kissed her before turning off the lamp.