9. A Christmas Smut (Smut)

A/N: I know it's only August but I can dream haha (1960 words)

You were home alone over Christmas break. Your parent's offered for you to go to Canada with them, but you would much rather be in your bed. Besides, you were 18 and in your final year at Hogwarts.

On Christmas Eve-Eve you were sitting on your sofa in your fluffy pajamas and a big glass of eggnog to get you tipsy. You were reading A Christmas Carol, a muggle book Hermione gave to you, and you were just starting to like it. A part of you was blissful that you had your whole house to yourself, while the other was dreadfully lonely.

Maybe a Christmas angel was listening to your thoughts because suddenly there was loud knocking on your front door. You jumped, spilling some eggnog in the process. You looked at your messy pajamas and groaned.

You carefully made your way to the door, feeling the alcohol take effect on your mobility. You peered through the peep-hole and saw a shivering Draco in his black suit that made you drool every time he wore it. You opened your door cautiously.

"'Ello darling," he said. By now you could tell Draco had also gotten drunk before coming over unannounced. Thank god no one else was home.

"Draco, what on earth are you," you hiccuped, "doing here? Get inside before ya freeze half to death." You said and pulled him inside quickly. He had a sly grin on his face which made you confused, but you continued to pull him into the living room. You placed him on the sofa and threw him a blanket.

"Thank you, love, Merlin you're beautiful. I hope you r-remember that." He said. He wasn't blackout drunk, but he'd have a headache when he'll wake up the next morning.

"Yes, thanks to you constantly reminding me, Dray," you smiled.

"Come 'ere," he opened his arms for you to sit on his lap. You happily walked over and sat down. Immediately he wrapped his arms and the blanket around you. You kissed his cheek and laughed.

"What's with the fancy clothes?" You asked as you ran your hand down his arm.

"Christmas dinner with my family, bunch of bloody boring people. The whole time I was thinking about you," he said and combed his hand through your hair.

"I've missed you," you said.

"I've missed you more," he said and nuzzled his face into your neck. You placed your hand behind his head and twirled his hair around in your fingers.

"What's that supposed to mean," you teased, and blushed when Draco started to kiss your neck.

"That I've missed you a lot. My hand can only do so much," he said casually in between kisses. You gulped, feeling your heartbeat increase. You lifted Draco's head so you were looking into each other's eyes.

"It's only been 5 days since we last saw each other," you said in a quiet voice.

"More like 5 years," he said and put his arm at your waist. You slowly leaned in and kissed him. It started slow but quickly turned into more than just a kiss.

You moved your body so your legs were on either side of him and your stomachs were pressing together. You ran your hands through his hair while he ran his hands down your torso. You were winning for dominance between you and Draco's tongue's, but only because he was slightly drunker. He let out a low moan as you fluffed his hair more. You excitedly rolled your hips causing him to moan even louder. You grinned at your accomplishments but gasped slightly when Draco gripped your thigh tightly, getting close to where you needed him.

"Draco!" You choked out.

"Mmm?" He hummed into your jaw. He tugged at your shirt and laughed at the giant brown stain your drink left. "Someone's had fun without me," he said as he slowly pulled it over your head. You lifted your arms to help and pouted.