16. Finesse

A/N: Sorry for slightly late upload! You are in Slytherin (sorry if that's not your house) and Draco has got some feeeelinz for youuu. Song inspiration: Finesse by Bryson Tiller (Drake cover). (1400 words)

Draco looked up at lunch. A shiver went up his spine due to the heavy wind and rain Hogwarts was having, and because you just walked by. He unconsciously sucked in his breath, his heart thumped a little louder. The way your tie was loosened around your neck made him think ab-NO stop he tried to shake his mind clear of dirty things. By the time he looked up again, you were talking to your friends at the end of the table. Some pretty boy with a jawline, John, was looking at you and laughing, a ping of jealousy stung his leg, he started turning red. 

"Oy, Malfoy," Crabbe said with a mouth full of food. Draco rolled his eyes at his friend.

"What, Crabbe?" He said coldly. 

"We goin' to that fight in the 'ourtyard?" He nodded his head in a direction, but it wasn't in the right one. 

"Certainly not. It's a peasant fight. Besides, I'm going to the library to study for herbology. Enjoy the sissy brawl," Draco said and excused himself. 

While he wasn't lying about wanting to study, he didn't want to go to the library for multiple reasons. One of them being Hermione always insulting him. Instead, he went to the Slytherin common room and sat on the soft green couches. He threw his head back and covered his face in his hands. 

I've got to be better at hiding my feelings for this bloody girl. 

He ran his hands through his hair, slowly relaxing but only if he thought his hands were yours. He was startled by the door opening rather harshly and two beautiful girls bursting through, arguing. Draco gulped. 

It was you and your sister, y/s/n (sorry if you don't have one in real life). You looked similar in face shape and beautiful complexion, but your hair color was different, and your sister was 2 years older. Draco would date either of you in a heartbeat, but he would always be head over heels for you, plus you were his age.

"You said you didn't like him!!" your sister raised her voice.

"No! Well, I don't know! Still, you knew I had a crush on him when we were younger!" You matched her tone. 

"SOO you're not happy for us? John and I are FALLING IN LOVE!" your sister started to yell.

"Don't you DARE MAKE ME LOOK LIKE THE BAD GUY AND YOU LOOK LIKE THE VICTIM HERE!" You threw your hands at your head and yelled louder than your sister. Your sister gasped and stormed off. You sighed and threw yourself onto the same couch as Draco. 

"Hey Malfoy," you said through your hands over your face. 

"Hey y/l/n. Is everything ok?" He asked politely, shifting uncomfortably on the cushion. 

"Yeah, well no. I can trust you, right?" You looked up at him. He swallowed hard. The way your eye shimmered in the light made his head spin. He wanted his future baby to have your eyes. Good one, Romeo. He thought to himself. His emotions were running high around the room, making self-control difficult. 

"Of course." He tried to smile, but his thoughts were very loud.  

"Well, I sorta had a crush on this guy when we were in our first year here, and my wonderful sister knew that. Now she's telling me they're dating and I dunno how to feel. I should be happy for them, I know, I know, but it feels like she's breaking like some sibling rule of honor, and it just sorta hurts." You leaned back and arched your back out, covering your face again.