5. Make it Feel Good (Smut)

A/N: !Smut warning! Song: Pop Thieves(Make it feel good)-Childish Gambino. I thought it worked well? (2200 words)

Y/N POV:

Now that we have found this love, baby

I was spending a month of my summer holiday in America and had to leave my boyfriend,  Draco behind. We kind of lost contact with each other because he was trying to study about defense against the dark arts while I was off in Florida getting tan and hanging out with alligators or crocodiles, I couldn't tell. It didn't help that we were now in a 6 hour time difference. 

One day we finally both found the time to call. I ran up the stairs into my bedroom at the Airbnb my parents and I were staying at. My hands shook as I clicked the call button on his contact. It rang for a couple of seconds and I began to assume he was still busy, and I wouldn't get to hear his voice I desperately missed. Suddenly I heard the click. 

"Heyyy y/n! You won't believe how badly I miss you." His calm voice rang through my ear and my heartbeat quickened. 

"Hey, its good to finally hear your voice. I bet I've missed you more." I laid down on my bed comfortably. 

"I can't believe it's been so long, father has been nearly killing me with all this studying. I need you to help me relax," and he let out a deep chuckle. I blushed. We were in different Hogwart's houses, so his father banned me from coming over.

These haters can't say shit, oh

"Draco shh! I mean, I've been doing plenty of relaxing, but I'm sure I could help you relax when I get home." I twisted some of my hair around my finger.

"Sorry, sorry. It's more than that, I just wanna hold you again. Your hoodie doesn't smell like you anymore." He said softly. We had exchanged hoodies before I left. His was on my bedside table.

"Aww baby, I'm so sorry. I wish I could have stayed behind, but my parents thought I needed to experience a different culture. Florida is very different, to say the least." You looked around the orange-colored room.

I know sometimes it's hard when I'm so far

"Don't be sorry, this is a good experience for you, I'm just mad you're gonna be tanner than me." He groaned and I laughed. 

"Next time I see you it'll be an even better experience if you can follow." I crossed my legs, picturing the last time we were 'together' (wink wink).

"Ooh, don't lead me on like this." His voice was deeper.

I know you miss this dic... love ;)

"So, when are you finally coming back Princess?" He said, breaking the tension.

"Tomorrow is my last full day, and then I'm heading home at 9 am here. I'll be home around 11 pm your time." I said, excitedly.

"I think I have bad news," Draco said nervously.

"What? Are you ok?" I sat up, very worried.

"I'm ok it's just. Well, I dunno if father would let you come over even for the summer, so I doubt we'll see each other till school." he let out a saddened sigh.

"Oh no Draco," I frowned, "it's ok. How about, I convince my parents to let you come stay with us, tell your dad you're going to your friend's to help them with dark arts training too or something." I bit my lip nervously. After some seconds to think, Draco agreed. 

"You know my love, I think your plan just might work." I smiled at the thought of holding his hand in 3 very long days.

Let's go somewhere far away, baby. Where we don't need no phone.