23. Prove It(Smut)

A/N: Sorry this took so long for me to write, I've been stressed out! This was so much fun to write. Hope you enjoy (1800) Requested by: @myonlyfriendmydog

"y/l/n." Draco spat as he bumped into you in the hallway. Crabbe and Goyle snickered and walked past. You just rolled your eyes and continued walking. Draco was always so hot and cold with his feelings towards you. One day he can't let you out of his grasp, the next he's physically pushing you away. You never really minded, but it was getting old quickly, and your patience was beginning to snap.

You saw Harry's fluffy hair at the end of the hallway and ran to catch up to him.

"Harry!" You said happily, ruffling his hair. He pretended to be annoyed but then changed to a smile.

"Y/n!" He pulled you in for a side hug as you entered the classroom.  You heard Draco mumble something to his friends across the room.

Professor Flitwick was at the front of the room, barely taller than his desk.

"Today I will be changing the seating arrangement in class. The person you sit next to is your partner for our next project on charms to make still objects move, the next weeks will be only partner work." He said, almost everyone in the class grumbled. He cast a spell and suddenly there were name cards on every desk in the classroom.

Harry was sat next to Luna, which made him confused and wide-eyed. You laughed, happy that your friend was talking to her. You scoured the room and your stomach dropped to the floor. Your name card was placed elegantly on the table, and the card next to it; Draco Malfoy. 

You sat down, very annoyed at your professor. You crossed your arms and kept looking straight ahead as Draco found his spot and sat down next to you.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't y/l/n. Goyle, look at this!" He laughed. You sighed and propped your head up in your hands.

"Silence!" Professor Flitwick screeched. He then began to drone on and on about the upcoming project. You kept falling asleep, only jolting back awake when your head slipped out of your hands every few minutes.

Draco leaned back in his seat, clearly bored out of his mind. You glanced over, looking him up and down. The tension in his jaw made his jawline pop, it was a nice image. Draco locked eyes with you, smirking. You rolled your eyes and looked back at the front of the room. You nearly jumped when you felt Draco's hand snake over to your thigh. His hand was warm and gripped you needily.

You sat up straighter, trying to ignore whatever tricks he was playing. Now, it was a game to him. Your professor continued talking as Draco squeezed your thigh, his pinky practically resting on your clit through your pants. You pulled his hand off and didn't feel bad when he scowled at you. He leaned in closer, his hot breath was against your cheek.

"Are you on your monthly visit or somethin'?" He asked.

"No, just because I don't want you to touch me doesn't mean I'm 'on my monthly visit'" You mocked the way he said it.

"Then what the hell is wrong with you?" He spat but still stayed close to your face.

"Why can't you make up your mind about how you feel about me and then we can chat, Malfoy." You tried to pay attention to the teacher.

"Is that what this whole thing is about?" He scoffed.

"Yeah, it is." You responded in his same tone. "One day you're making fun of me in front of your friends, the next you're telling me you love me. It's whiplash, Malfoy. Pick a mood and stick with it!" Your face was getting red with anger.