11. Blue

A/N: The song "Blue" by Troye Sivan. You and Draco had a fight and you're worried it's over (1056)

Love, it's hard I know

The rain hitting the rooftop was calming, but not enough to stop your tear-soaked cheeks. You needed Draco to calm you down, but that wasn't an option. The previous night you and him fought, and it was a big one. You'd had your arguments and banter, but this felt like more. This one made you worried you'd never get to have him back. You felt stupid about it all now, but Draco knew you were one to get jealous.

 It was a regular Friday night quidditch match and Slytherin had won. Draco wasn't playing that night and you couldn't find him anywhere in the crowd. You started asking around and people nervously looked both ways before whispering "I heard he kissed another girl". Your cheeks went white and your breathing was put on pause. You ran out of the bleachers searching for him. When you saw him walk over, smiling as if nothing happened, you flipped. 

All your lights are red, but I'm green to go

"What the fuck Draco??"  You stormed over to him

"What? What's wrong y/n?!" He tried to put his hand on your shoulder, but you pushed it off. 

"You kissed another girl?! HOW COULD YOU?" You screamed, tears blurring your vision.

"Princess please, you know I would never do that to you!" He tried to calm you down.

"Then WHERE THE HELL WHERE YOU?" You felt a tear roll down your cheek quickly, you knew more would soon follow. 

"You don't trust me?" He looked hurt. 

"Draco, PLEASE give me an answer!" You were begging, not caring how stupid you looked. 

"So YOU REALLY DON'T TRUST ME?" His cheeks turned redder.

"HOW CAN I TRUST YOU WHEN THIS HAPPENS AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK?!" You clamped your hand to your mouth, you should not have said that. Draco's eyes snapped up at you angrily.

"What?" He barked.

"Draco, I, I am so sorry. I didn't mean to-" But you got cut off.

"You didn't mean to what? Just forget it y/n, I'm gonna go to sleep." His eyes were red. He turned away and walked to his dorm without letting you speak another word. You stood there speechless. You'd never made Draco cry before. 

Used to see you high, now you're only low

As you were sitting up in the tower, freezing and alone, you prepared yourself for it to be over. You didn't want it to be over, Draco was your everything. You felt stupid, lonely, guilty, and empty. You couldn't even show your face at breakfast this morning, not that you had an appetite anyway.

I want you

Whenever you would get like this, Draco would be there to wrap his arm around your waist and pull you in close. Now, you had nobody. You wrapped your arms around your stomach, trying to recreate some form of safety, but you were just as abandoned. 

I'll color me blue

You rocked back and forth in your seat as hot tears rushed down your face and dripped off your chin. You hummed a song you and Draco would sing to each other to try to calm down, but it didn't seem to be working. You couldn't even hear the footsteps. 

"Y/N?" someone whispered sweetly.

Anything it takes to make you stay

You spun around to see a fuzzy-looking Draco. He was nervously twitching his fingers as he walked over. His eyes were sunken and his hair was disheveled. You couldn't find any words to say, much less pick an emotion you wanted to be. 

"Can I sit here?" He asked, his voice shaking. All you could do was a nod. 

Only seeing myself

"Let me go first," he pleaded, "I am so sorry y/n. I don't know what came over me or why I snapped like that. It was a real shitty thing for me to do. I should never have talked or treated you like that. I completely understand now why you don't trust me, and I'm not asking you to do it now. All I want is for you to know how much I miss you, and think about you, and love you. Please, please, don't leave me, y/n. Please." He talked with his head in his hands over his lap and had to take breaks to sniffle. Draco looked up at you with pain in his eyes. 

When I'm looking up at you

You felt your heart drop for a second. Draco was never this vulnerable in your entire time of knowing him. 

"Why do you feel so guilty? This was all my fault," you managed to say, even though your throat hurt. He sat up more to lock eyes with you. 

I know you're seeing black and white, 

"You think this is your fault? Why on earth would you say that? Princess, you were only worried about us. I turned around and made it this whole thing. Just like I always do." He couldn't look into your stunning eyes anymore, it was hurting him too much. 

So I'll paint you a clear blue sky. 

"Y/n, I think you should leave me if you haven't already. I'm toxic waste. A horrible person. An ungrateful monster. I'm only hurting you by making you stay." You saw a tear drip onto his pants. You laid your hand on top of his, running your thumb along his knuckles. He flinched at first, not realizing you wouldn't just get up and leave. 

"There's nothing I would hate more than leaving you Dray," you whispered.

Without you, I am color blind,

The two of you were exhausted from the lack of sleep and excessive crying, so there wasn't much more to be said. You simply laid your head on Draco's shoulder and tried not to fall asleep in a second. He wrapped an arm around your waist and slide you over. His warm breath was inches from your face.

It's raining every time I open my eyes.

The rain showed no signs of stopping, but it didn't bother you guys. As your breathing began to slow and your eyes fluttered shut, Draco smiled. He kissed your cheek and whispered, " I'll do anything it takes to make you stay." You sighed happily and then dozed off in his arms. 

I want you

To color me 

Blue