26.Kinktober (Smut)

hey, I've been gone for a few months, but the support has been GINORMOUS. ❤️ thank you for brightening my days! here is something I have NEVER done: a STRAIGHT TO THE POINT SMUTTY LOWKEY KINKY ONE SHOT AHHH! Please don't murder me- this is not connecting to any storyline at Hogwarts,  just enjoy the sexy times...

The two of you were in the back of a cab, trying your hardest not to touch each other. The driver kept glancing at you guys through his mirrors.

The dark avenues were becoming familiar as your destination was coming closer and closer. You pulled the hem of your tight, red dress up your thigh, purposely being annoying for Draco. He seemed to notice because a suppressed groan came out of his tight mouth. He was clenching his jaw, knowing if he didn't, he wouldn't be able to hold himself back.

"Here you are." The driver said, stopping in front of your house, it was the only house on the street with the porch light on. You stepped out into the breezy night air while Draco paid the cab fare.

"Thanks," Draco said, shutting the vehicle's door and coming up to you quickly. His large hand pressed against your lower back, just above the curve of your hips.

"Come on," he said, slipping his hand into your hand and swiftly pulling you up the stairs to your house.

-

You fell onto the bed on your back, your eyes never leaving Draco's. He crawled on the bed, hovering on top of you. He ran his cold hand down your neck, making you shiver. You let him use that hand to pull off your overcoat, revealing the seductive dress that you wore out tonight. Your nipples poked through the sheer fabric, and it took every ounce in Draco's power not to go wild.

"Draco." You said.

"y/n."

"I want you to tie me up," you smirked. His eyes widened, and he smiled naughtily.

"Again? Your wrists aren't sore from the last time?" He traced his cold hand up and down your torso, avoiding any areas you wished he would touch.

"No," you said. It was true, you weren't sore from before when you guys did it, but your wrists did still have slight red marks on them. The idea of being left with marks made you feel excited in ways you didn't know you could be.

"As long as you're alright with it." He reached up and started playing with your dress strap. It was thin and loose, Draco thought begging to be taken off.

"Take it off, undress me." You batted your eyelashes. He did what you asked, purposely taking it slow and steady. The material slipped off with little effort, and soon you were completely exposed to him.

"You weren't wearing underwear this whole night, y/n? Fuck, I would have called that cab way sooner." He let his eyes take in your beauty, making you blush, but also even more ready for him.

Draco undid his tie and used it to tie your hands together, making sure they weren't cutting off circulation. You bit your lip in excitement.

You were a pretty picture lying in front of Draco like this. Your hands tied in the air, your cheeks flushed, mouth slightly open, back arching.

"Do you want the blindfold too?" He asked, his eyes on you made you squirm in excitement.

"Yes, yes, please," You breathed out. Draco smirked again.

Draco left the bed and for a few moments and came back with a silky red tie that Draco never wore out. It was used only for these special moments.

He gently wrapped the material over your eyes, patiently pushing your hair out of the way so you would be comfortable.

"How many fingers am I holding up?" He said once the blindfold was on.

"Hmm, eighty." You joked. In reality, all you could see was darkness, with a slight amount of light slipping through around your nose. If you squinted, you could see some of your skin.

"That's exactly it" He laughed at your sarcasm. You could sense him close to you.

Even though you couldn't see him, you could certainly feel him.

The rough feel of his pants leg rubbing against your bare thigh, the two dips in the bed where his knees were positioned, the presence of him hovering over your lips. It was all so exciting and stimulating. When you guys used the blindfolds, you were unable to last that long.

"Ready, darling?" He asked, the sound of his pants unbuckling perked your ears up.

"I was hoping you'd ask that," You replied. His cold hands were suddenly on your hips, making you gasp at the contrast. He guided himself into you, raw. You had been taking birth control, and your sex life had definitely benefitted from it.

Draco mumbled swears under his breath as he slid into you, agonizingly slow at first. His hot mouth was all over your neck. You were practically panting by the end of it.

Your tied up hands fidgeted in their place. They so badly wanted to touch him. His skin or hair or something needed to be in your grasp, but the tie wouldn't let them break free. There was a slight burning feeling around your wrists, and you knew there would be marks for a least a week.

Draco started moving his hips in and out of you, which snapped your attention back to him. You pushed your back off the edge to make your chests touching, yours bare, and his clothed. The feeling of his body against yours drove you wild.

"Draco, faster." You stuttered. He complied, gripping on hand on the headboard. His other hand trailed down to your core and started rubbing you. The two different pleasures were deliciously overwhelming.

The slick movements of his hips and your hips connecting, the tough texture of his finger, the soft sheets, everything was so intense, and it was amazing.

"Y/n are-are you close?" He shuddered, dropping his head to your chest. With all the pleasure shooting throughout your body, it was hard to speak.

"Yes, so close. Are you?" You whined, your arms wishing they could feel his hair at this moment. The urge only made this whole experience stronger.

Draco answered by stopping his finger at your center and cupping the back of your neck. It forced your head to tilt up to him, and he gripped it tight. His lips smashed against your plump ones as the two of you moaned and groaned until your climaxes.

You would have screamed if it wasn't for his kisses. He kept pumping through your high until his own came, which made him still inside you and spill out. You didn't care; you were still in a euphoric state.

After a few moments of the sound of both of your panting, your brain started to wake up.

"Draco?" You said in a quiet voice.

"Yes?" He asked, his head was resting on your torso.

"Can you untie me now?"

He lifted his head and expertly undid your hands in seconds. They fell limply at your sides as he took off your blindfold.

Your eyes adjusted to the low light in the room. When you saw Draco looking at you, you couldn't help but smile. He was massaging your numb arms back to feeling. Using his now slightly warmed hands, he rolled out your forearm and used his fingers to rub your wrist.

His hair was not too messed up because your wild hands weren't able to touch it. His face was flush, and his lips were puffy from all the necking and kissing he did. It made you giggle.

"What is so funny?" He asked, your arm in his hand.

"You're still wearing clothes."