Chapter 2

Hey. So, I'm just gonna put it out there.
Should Jeff the Killer be the romantic interest in this? You know... since he's basically Smile dogs best friend? But.... hm. Wait... agh, I dunno. Give me you're opinions.
References: 2
~~~
Y/N

I waited in the dark. I don't know what I was waiting for. The darkness was terrifying. Not comforting, how normal darkness should be. Every instinct I possessed told me to run. But I couldn't move. My legs wouldn't respond. I could breathe, at least. Suddenly, it was as if some photographer flicked flash on to take a picture, but in that light, I saw a dog. He was stained red with blood. His eyes wide, unblinking. His smile.... god. His smile was human, yet not.
It was freaking Smile Dog.
I stared at him. Suddenly, a hand shot out from the darkness, and grasped my throat, lifting me off the ground. Smile Dog tilted his head at me. It would've been cute if he wasn't covered in blood and... well... smiling. I tried to writhe free, and let out a strangled gasp when the hands grip tightened.
The dog stalked closer, and stared at me. I clawed at the hand, and kicked my legs. I was choking, struggling to breathe, when the dog was at arms reach. He opened his jaws, and said something chilling.
"S p r e a d t h e w o r d."
The hand then released me, and I fell backwards.
   I woke up, jolting upwards. I gasped for air. I touched my throat, as if I could still feel the hand that choked me. I had been shivering. I hugged myself. "It's alright Y/N, it was just a dream. Yeah. Yeah, just a dream..." I told myself reassuringly.
I got out of bed, and went to the bathroom. I got in the shower, and set the water to the coldest temperature. I yelped when the freezing water hit me, soaking my hair and stinging my eyes.
Cryotherapy, am I right?
I stayed in the shower for a long time, contemplating my life decisions. I threw open the shower curtain, and grabbed a towel. I was freezing. I went back to my room and changed, putting on a white T-shirt, then slipping into my F/C colored hoodie, and black denim shorts. I tied my hair into >insert hairstyle here< and put on a pair of combat boots. Everyone was still sleeping, so I just decided to eat breakfast at Chick-Fil-A. I got my old, reliable bicycle out of the garage, and started on my way there.
I went downtown, a series of shops and restaurants lining a two way road. While passing a window shop, I glanced at my reflection. I almost fell off my bike when I saw a Husky run alongside me. Then I passed the window. I checked my reflection at the next window, but/the dog wasn't there.
Shuddering, I leaned my bike against the wall, and I went inside. The smell of fast food overwhelmed me. I ordered >place order here<, waited, took the food, and went back outside, setting the food in my bikes basket.
Smells like legit heaven. I thought to myself.
   I then started pedaling to the Life Contemplation Site. AKA, my thinking spot, favorite spot, etc etc.
I biked to the park, which took about ten minutes. It was basically a mass of trees, a couple paths, a couple benches, a fountain, and maybe a memorial. It was basic. Though, most of the forest area was layered in dense fog, that led outside of town. I heard a couple kids got lost playing in the woods, and wandered into the denser area of the forest. They didn't come back. Conspiracy theorists say there are serial killers there, and that they could've gotten the children. But, detectives, drones, and scientists say otherwise. There's just nothing there, they say. Just forest. Dense, foggy, forest.
   Even though they advise civilians not to go there, I do it anyways. I had labeled a little path to my Life Contemplation Site anyways, just in case. I went to the outskirts of the safe forest, and took note as to how much more dense the... unsafe forest was. The "path" was just small, old traffic cones I saw littering the road. Some where in trees, other where just on the ground. I followed them, the trees giving complete shade and the fog whispering at my feet. I followed the cones, Chick-Fil-A in hand, and eventually came upon a clearing. It was just long grass, reaching up to my ribs, and in the middle was a tree. A big, sturdy tree. I waddled through the grass until I reached the tree. I set my food down on the lowest branch, and grabbed it, hauling myself up. I climbed higher. And higher. Always putting my food down on branches above before going after it. I eventually reached the last branch that could support my weight safely. I pulled my phone from my pocket, and checked the time. It's Ten Twenty Seven am. I was maybe eight feet off the ground.
Previously, I had decided to put a hammock up here. I grabbed it, and shook, getting all the leaves off, and crawled in. I put my food on the cluster of twigs and leafs besides me, and relaxed. I took a bite of a/the >insert food here<, and started my daily dose of YouTube. I noticed myself getting tired, so before I put the phone down, I checked the time.
"11:59.... oh, 12:00." I murmured. "Never too late for a nap."
I slid the phone back in my pocket, and slowly fell asleep, forgetting all about last nights nightmare...

Le Time Skips~

"Why haven't you spread the word?"
"Why can't you leave me alone?" I respond. Sass levels over 900, yo. Smile Dog turned to me, and let out a low growl in return, but followed with raising his brow, questioningly.
It was quiet for a moment.
"Are you real?" I asked. "Define real." Smile Dog returned. I thought for a moment.
"Like, physically there. Next to me. Like, I can pet you." I say thoughtfully. Smile sneezed.
"Yes and no. I am both. I can be either or. Whatever I choose, and no, you cannot pet me." He says, as if it's a fact that everyone knows but me.
"Sooo... are you still trying to kill me?" I question. There was silence.
"Smile Dog?" I ask into the darkness.
"Wake Up." He replied. "What? Why?" I say. "Just wake up!" He growls. I obliged, and woke the frick up, kind of scared of his... mood swing? I dunno.
I wake up, and see him in the freaking hammock with me. It was dark outside, which made it creepier. I was about to yelp, when he held a paw to his muzzle, and pointed down in the grass. Well, kind of implied, because he can't really point... because his phalanges aren't all that long.
I shut my mouth, and looked. A figure parted the grass, and walked towards the tree. I noticed fireflies slowly drifting away from them, twinkling like stars. Not many fireflies, but it still looked pretty.
They made their way towards the tree, and sat their scrawny ass right at the base. I analyzed them, as my eyes adjusted to the dark. With the help of the moon and fireflies, I could make out a male figure, white hood with a weird pattern, black pants, black hair, and very, very pale hands. Hands because I couldn't see any other part of their body. He had a scrawny build, maybe a late teenager..? But I could tell he was still fit. He reached into his pocket, pulling a knife.
That's when my stupid ass brain kicked in and told me that pattern on his shirt probably wasn't a clothing trend. He inspected his knife, and started cleaning it off with his sleeve, making it so that I could barely make out the reflection of stars. He might've noticed to, and looked up at the sky. I suddenly started thinking invisible thoughts.
I am invisible. Invisible. No one can see meeeee, invisible, invisible, invisible, invisible.
I slowed my breathing, slowed my heartbeat, (which was like a base drum in my ears) and stilled my movement. Smile Dog seemed to be doing the same to.
Wait. The guy below us... he looked like...
He turned his head to observe the stars to his left. I saw the gash is his cheek.
Jeff the Killer.
Oh shat oh shat oh shat oh shat oh shat oh shat oh shat oh shat oh shat oh shat oh shat oh shat oh shat oh shat oh shat oh shat oh shat. One of the most iconic creepypasta serial killers is star gazing relight below me, polishing their (metaphorical and literal) bloody knife!
I didn't dare defy my will to live, and kept still (Lol, What will to live? XD).
It stayed like this for what seemed like hours, and from looking at the positioning of the moon, it had been. Eventually, I saw something I found hilarious. Jeff pulled out a sleeping mask from his pocket and put it on his face.
....
oh yea, nu eyelids.
....
I held back a laugh. About five thousand hours later, he finally-FINALLY-fell asleep, telling by the soft snores coming from his general direction.
I let out a teeny, tiny sigh, and very slowly, and really fucking quietly, laid down on my hammock. Smile Dog relaxed to. I stared at him for a second.
...
He gave me a face that said, "You look like a hobo."
"And you look like a nightmare demon thing." I shot back. Whispering, of course. He rolled his eyes, and disappeared. Like, one second he was there, the next he wasn't. I looked around, and eyed my box of food.
It was empty.
Boitch Dawg stole me nuggets.
I sighed, and laid back down. And you wanna know what? You wanna know!?
I slept like the dead.

 And you wanna know what? You wanna know!?   I slept like the dead

~~~
Yes, you are in a tree, watching a serial killer sleep. XD

1744 words