Chapter 17

Y/N

Toby walked me to Slenderman office.
It was the third story of the mansion, the door was tall, which makes sense and was paneled oak, and it sat in the middle of the hallway with two potted plants on either side of it containing climbing ivy.
Wow. Not so shabby.
Toby knocked.
"Come in." A voice said.
Toby pushed the door open and let me in. He closed the door, giving me a thumbs up and grin. I waved nervously at him, the door closed and I heard his footsteps echo down the hall.
I turned to the Slenderman, who sat at a huge dark wood desk, in the middle of a room with bookshelves lining every corner of the room, except for a huge window overlooking the forest behind his desk.
I stuffed my hands in my pockets, "This office is classy." I said.
"Yes, my brother insisted. Sit down." He said, gesturing at the two chairs in front of his desk.
In one of the chairs sat...
The Smile Doggo.
He had his tail laid neatly over his paws, and he sat with a regal confidence. Not too shabby for a dog.
I walked to the velvet armchair, and took a seat, glancing at Smile Dog. He glanced back, and resumed waiting for Slenderman to speak.
"I understand that you are Smile dogs host, correct?"
"Still not sure what that means, but I guess so." I said with a shrug.
"Yes." Smile said.
"Then, Y/N, this means you cannot leave this place, as long as you are the host. And since you are currently... 'independent', you will reside here, in the mansion, or if you wish, in the tree home you set up. But you can not leave this territory until we can trust you. Understand?"
"Yes sir."
"So we must assign you a job."
"Uhm... and... and what's that?"

An hour of paperwork later...

"Thank you for... hiring.. me." I said almost sadly. If I did this job right, I could keep my life. If I left trace of anything... I don't even want to know what 'firing' would be.
I shut the door and leaned on it.
Smile had disappeared to do his own thing, so I was left alone I with my thoughts. Which was a good thing.
Sally came skipping down the hall towards me, "Would you like to play tea party with me, Jacky, Jacku, Benny and Jeffy and Toby, and Clocky?" She asked sweetly.
"...sure, thank you for inviting me Sally."
She looked at me for a second.
"... uhm... are you sad?"
"A little."
"Why?"

Tea time~

"Whoaaa, H-He gave you t-that job-b?" Toby said.
"Yes..."
"That's a lot of heavy lifting for a girl." Jeff said.
"Sexist." Clockwork said.
"What? It is!" Jeff said defensively.
We all sat at a tiny pink table riddled with plastic sandwiches and actual tea.
Sally wore a purple tutu and a matching tiara, Toby had a LOT of necklaces on, Jeff had a couple of plastic rings on, EJ had a pink tutu on (sally insisted) laughing jack had a tutu on his head, a couple necklaces, and rings adorning his fingers.
Clockwork pouted and complained about her tutu, but if she took it off, sally would be upset.
I wore a tutu and a coupe cutesy hair clips.
We all felt like mother fuccing royalty.
I sipped at my tea, "It's ok clocks, it is heavy lifting for a girl, me, in particular. And I've never been to good at cleaning and lifting, so this might be difficult."
"Well, I guess we can welcome you to the family. Y/N the body disposer." Ben said.
"Yaaaay, corpses~!" Laughing Jack squealed.
"Do you think you could take the kidneys from the body and give them to me?" EJ asked.
"Do I look like a delivery girl?"
"I'm just asking."
"Sure EJ." I huffed. Gore had never really bothered me, but I certainly wouldn't have wanted to handle it.
"Where are you going to stay?" Toby asked.
"I'm not comfortable just moving in, maybe when I start trusting you guys more I'll pack up my tree shack and find a roo-
"You can room with me!" Ticci Toby, sally, Ben, and clockwork said.
"Uh... why do you guys want me in your room?"
"Err." Toby started.
"I CAN TEA PARTY WITH YOU ALL THE TIIIIME!" Sally squealed.
"I need new competition for gaming, and you seem like a better roommate than the latter." Ben said.
"I would love if I could have another girl for a roommate, I was terrified I'd get roomed with Jeff or some shit." Clockwork said.
"Hey!" Jeff said.
They all started talking at once, and I could hardly hear any individual person.
"Uh.. ah... how about you guys Rock Paper Scissors over it?" I suggested.
I just started a war.

A lot of crying later...

"I... I w-won!" Toby said, putting his fists in the air.
"Aw..." Clockwork said, disappointed.
"It is OKAY! We can still tea party all the time!" Sally said, determined.
"Welp. Welcome to the famolii." Ben said.
"That was funny." Jeff said, using a napkin to clean his knife, which I'd learned it's name was Jennifer.
"Anyway, you'd better get going, before nightfall. There's all sorts of weird shit in the forest after dark." Clockwork said.
"Yeah, that's a good idea."
"Jeff, walk y/n to the her tree fort, you know the way there."
"Hell no. Ticci Toby, I choose youuu." Jeff slurred.
"Sure thing."
Later...
   Me and Toby walked through the forest.
   "Here, you'll get lost if you wander too far, the woods are weird. Hold my jacket please, I dont want you getting lost then eaten by the rake." He said jokingly. I had a feeling he wasn't joking though. I reached out and held the lining of the back of his jacket awkwardly.
    We arrived at the field, everything cast into darkness and illuminated by the moon and stars.
   "The only reason I know where this is, is because I followed you back here a couple times." He said.
   "That's not mortifying at all." I said.
   "Uh huh."
   We stood at the base of the tree, "Welp, thanks for walking me... home. Good night Twitch." I teased.
   He chuckled, "Good night >insert your dumb game name here<.
   I swiftly climbed up the tree, and shook out the hammock. Leafs went down and landed all over Toby, "Hey!" He mumbled. I laughed.
I snuggled into the hammock, took the knife from my pocket and stabbed it into its place in the tree bark. I placed the pepper spray in the makeshift bag, and snuggled into the hammock.
I had a little trouble falling asleep, but it happened anyways.

A/N
*commits default fortnite dance*