Chapter 20

Heh.... I really loved making the pastas coaches... hehheh.
This chapters a little different, because it goes through all the pastas point of views, so be ready for a couple different personalities.
~~~
Clockwork

   Lessons began in an hour, and at the moment, it was seven in the morning.
I made my way through the forest, seeing the cones Y/n hand set up. I smirked for some reason. I didn't follow them, but kept walking until I was sure I had made it to the more... shady area of the park, less people.
I flipped my hair, took out a small hand mirror, and, to my satisfaction, the spell had worked once again. My face looked entirely normal. It happened to all of us, once we where outside the forest. Jeff's skin faded normal and his smile disappeared, BEN lost his bleeding eyes, Jane looked like a model, of course, Tobys face gap closed up, my "eye" and cheek stitches vanished, and everyone basically lost their significant traits that made them CreepyPastas. It even worked on the animalistic pastas, it disguised smile dog and Grinny as a normal dog and cat, and it even made Mr. Widemouth look like a, to everyone's amusement, Furby.
I walked around until I found the street, crossed it, and entered a Diner. In the corner table sat Jack, his skin looked peachy, his eyes where brown, and his ears weren't elvish looking. He was munching away at a sandwich.
Just because creepypastas have signature behaviors and clothes, doesn't mean we apply to those all the time. For example, today Jeff was wearing a black zip up hoodie, red (Blink182) shirt and black jeans.
I was wearing a grey tank top, a dark brown leather jacket,l blue jeans, and combat boots.
I walked over to EJ's table and sat down opposite of him. He greeted me, and went back to eating his sandwich and (supposedly) reading a book on his phone. I kicked my feet up on the seat besides him, and started reading the menu.
See? We can be normal to.
Ben
   Jane walked quickly, not like she tried, it's just the way she liked to get around. I didn't struggle to keep up, considering I could float faster than she could run. But not by much.
Floating beside her, I kept wondering if I was ready to teach people stuff.
"Calm down, you'll be good at it." She said bluntly. She always seemed to know what everyone was thinking. It was slightly terrifying.
"I don't know. I like this girl, she's pretty cool. I wouldn't want her to get killed just because I did a lousy job at teaching..."
I said continuing to move my fingers in any way possible. It was my way of calming down, and gave me the familiar and stress relieving feeling of playing video games. Huh. Maybe that's how Jane can tell.
   An awkward silence stretched between us.
   "Soo, what's your part in all of this?" I asked.
   The corner of her mouth twitched upwards into a hardly visible smile.
   "I'm the supervisor." She said.
   "I'm actually not that surprised. Suits you I guess."
   "Thanks- oh, there's the mansion. When we get inside, can you come up with... phht, a lesson plan?" She suggested more than asked.
   "Are you making fun of me?"
   "No..."
   "Your making fun of me."
   "No, I'm not."
   "Are you lying to me?"
  "Yeah."

Jeff
   This was a terrible idea.
   Letting some nobody in the CreepyPasta Mansion.
   Slender man never even tailed her, let alone shown any interest in her before I decided to make her a target.
   Was she special?
   No way.
   All she could do was dream up shit that couldn't cause any real damage.
   Plenty of people can Astro-project, she's just a little bit better at it than most.
   But I didn't care.
   It just seemed like a move Slendy wouldn't want to risk.
   I trudged through the woods, not caring where I was going. I was too busy contemplating my life.
   Did I really throw away chances to kill her over a damn box of chicken nuggets?
   Yes.
   Do I regret it?
   Yes.
   Does it affect me long term?
   Yes.
   Positively or negatively?
   ....
   Aha. There it was.
   The thing I loved almost as much as causing pain.
   The sense of curiosity.
   It's a feeling that makes you want to step outside your comfort zone.
   Like in Frozen II.
   Yes I fucking watched Frozen II.
   Three stars.
   Jeff Approved.
   ...
   ...
   How in the name of hell would shit go down?
Toby
    I repeatedly slammed my head into the wall.
   "Feel. S-Something. You. D-d-Darn. Idiot-t." I mumbled.
    This had been going on for awhile.
   My neighbor, Lost Silver, banged the wall I was smacking my head on with what was supposedly objects in his room, since he didn't have arms. Or legs.
   "Will you SHUT UP, Toby! JESUS." He said.
   "Don't u-use the l-lords name in v-v-vain!" I replied.
   "That doesn't apply to us."
   "Oh yeah. Haha. Serial k-k-k-k-killers." I mumbled dumbly.
   "Are you okay?"
   "I think I have B-Brian damage."
   "Brian... oh. Brain damage."
   "Y-Yeah." I confirmed.
   "Get some sleep coach Toby. You've got a big day today, telling that cute girl what to do."
   "FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFffffffFFFREAKING SHUT IT LS."
   "I speak nothing but truth."
   "S-s-s-s-She's not-aaaagh, is-b-b-b-b-b-b-but—I-I-I-I."
   "Dude do you need your pills?"
   "....No."
   "I'll get EJ." Lost Silver insisted.
   I flopped onto my mattress and twitched for awhile.
   I hate my life.

~~~
Hahaha~
Weeahhhoooo shrltabomb eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssst.
Freakingggg donn  witttt chazerr tenty HaHaaaaaAAA....
*spitting sounds*