Chapter 11

Hey y'all.
I just finished the Marble Hornets entries.
Hoodie isn't alive after the fourth or third to last entry.
So Hoodie is dead.
Huh.
*cries*
S-So.
Yeah.
~~~
Y/N

   That night, I had another meet up with Smile.
    "Where in the name of hell were you?" I hissed at him. Smile yawned, and laid down on his stomach. "Watching."
   "Watching? You were watching me almost get torn to shreds by, as Rainy would call it, 'most dangerous serial killers in history!?'" I practically yelled, tugging at my hair. Smile made his demented version of a puppy grin, "You wriggled your way out of that situation fairly well. Though, if Rainy hadn't come, you would be legitimate dead meat." Smile pointed out.
   I crossed my arms, and sat down on the seemingly non-existent floor. I looked around myself. Every time I came here, it was always dark, but Smile and I were somehow illuminated with no light source. If this is a dream, shouldn't I be able to...
   Fields of grass unrolled like a carpet and the sky seemed to appear as though water colors. All sorts of bushy flowers came from the earth, some unfolding like paper and some spontaneously appearing. Hundreds of lakes a tightly packed ponds surrounded me and Smile, and a tree seemed to grow right besides me. It grew as if someone had been videotaping its existence and put it in fast forwards. Then the growing stopped, leaving a great oak. Smile looked around, "That...is actually very impressive." He said with a hint of surprised emotion. I looked dumbly at the tree, "What did I do?" I ask, running my hand on the grass. Smile dog looked around at the remarkable scenery, "You can lucid dream in my realm." Smile said. I looked at him numbly.
   "Oh, right. Lucid dreaming is when you can do whatever in your dreams because you know your awake, right? Now that I've explained that to you, the dark space that was once here is my realm. Most mortals don't have Will strong enough to make changes to it, since the realm is under my control." Smile Dog said thoughtfully.
   My eyebrows knit together, "So, basically, my brain is super jacked and can make cool stuff happen in places cool stuff isn't supposed to happen without land owners permission?" I say, suddenly becoming real excited.
   "Well, I guess so- HEY."
   I had given Smile Dog devil horns and wings that looked as if they had been doodled on. I laughed, and got rid of it. Smile glared at me, "You should know that your brain is SUPER jacked, if you're going to put it like that. It should be impossible for a human... wait." Smile paused, and looked as though listening.
   "Can you astro project?" Smile asked. I shrugged.
   "Just wake up your spiritual self, and look out the window." Smile demanded. I tried, and it didn't work. "Try again." Smile urged.
   I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. I opened them again, and I was in the room, next to my sleeping figure. I was able to move around as if I was in zero gravity. I pushed off the bed, and floated to the window. I spirit choked on my own freaking esophagus.
   BEN was outside, right across the street. He started walking towards the Inn, and I began to panic.
   Without thinking, I hurled myself from the window, and landed lightly behind BEN. He sharply turned around, and looked at me.
   Combine Lucid dreaming and the Astro projection to make yourself stronger.
   And I did. BENs worst fear, coming right up.
   I willed water from the air around me to condense, and considering it had just rained, there was a lot. I replaced every skin cell with water, held together with my spiritual being.
   I felt a weird, soft sting as blossoms of water formed across my arms and legs, and I felt everything turn to water. My organs were last to become part of the watery mass, which made everything look, and feel, ultimately more dramatic. And scary.
   I raised my head, and looked down at BEN. I almost giggled.
   I just realized how adorably short he was, maybe five foot two.
   I was probably a good six and a half feet by the time I became a full fledged hydrophobic's nightmare.
   BEN sputtered, "Y/N? How..?" I leaned in, and he took a step back, his eyes widening.
   "This is a spiritual form, but the water is quite literal. Now, BEN, if you don't want to spiritually drown, I suggest you better back the fucc off." I said, smiling as a way of showing my teeth.
   BEN turned around so he wouldn't have to look at me, and started muttering to himself.
   "Put up a fight, if I don't, Slenderman going to kick my ass, if I do, she's going to kick my ass..."
   "Or maybe if you take me to Slenderman and promise not to hurt anyone else's pride in the process, no one will kick your ass." I chirped with a fake cheer. BEN nodded quickly, and rubbed his chin, "Okay... that will work.... but.. but no... water demon thing, deal?" He said uneasily.
   I smirked, and tilted my head and extended my hand, "Shake on it?" I asked. BEN glanced at my hand, and quickly shook it. I smiled.
   Y/N, what the hell? Slenderman is going to-
   I got this. I just want to meet up with him and work something out that doesn't involve me becoming a proxy.
   You sure? I mean, it's still really dangerous.
   Everything's dangerous now.
   Sure, sure. Just don't get eaten alive.
   I shuddered at the last comment.
   "One second, I'm just going to go back to my body and get dressed an' stuff." I said, loosing form of my watery shape as I jumped, releasing all the water as I did so. It looked really cool. Probably scared BEN shitless, but still looked really cool.
   Five minutes later, I was running downstairs in my own skin to let BEN take me to the Slenderman.
   Aye, trouble off the port bow.

A/N
Hey, I'm probably not going to update for another week or so.
Stay with meee and see you soon!