Chapter 4

Lol, my sister put that up there XD Jeff's face at the last panel tho lol.
~~~
Y/N

Everything seemed to slow.
I dodged to the side, my eyes widening as the knife entered my body, right below my navel.
And OW DID THAT BOITCH HURT.
I crumpled to the floor, hissing from the pain that went up my body. In movies, the protagonist doesn't cry, but grind their teeth and push through it.
I cried. You see, it's kind of my first time being stabbed. It HURTS. Like, throbs.
I could feel hot blood gushing down my stomach and soaking my clothes. I let out a feral growl, and hunched over.
"BItCh shit NO, god DAMmIt FucKinG god," I muttered between tears and teeth.
Jeff gave you a weird stare. Then the boitch laughed. He freaking laughed. I'm dead I'm dead, I'm so dead right now. How have I not bled out yet? Oh yeah. I was clutching the wound, preventing free blood flow, which was probably the only thing between me and death.
Suddenly I realized something. I look up to see Jeff holding the knife over his head, getting ready to deliver the final blow.
I held my hand up in the air, "NO! NO BOITCH. NOT NOW. ONE SECOND. EVER LEARN ABOUT FUCCING PATIENCE?!" I screech. Surprisingly, he stopped, and amused look plastered across on his face.
I stiffly trudged over to my bike, and took out that box of nuggets.
And I ate.
"What in the name of Slenderman are you doing?" Jeff asked. I shrugged, "I'm eating." I replied bluntly, putting a slight emphasis of the last word. "Dude, you're bleeding out, I'm about to murder you, and you think this is a good time to eat chicken nuggets?" He asked, puzzled. "LET ME EAT." I yelled at him. I sighed, and ate another nugget. Damn, for being in all the pain I was in, the nuggets made it feel better. I looked up. Jeff was watching the nuggets. He looked hungry, and I swore I saw drool coming out from the gashes in his cheeks before he subtly wiped it off with his sleeve.
"Bitch, you could've asked." I said, shoving the box towards him. He looked at me, "What the hell. Why not." He grumbled, before hesitantly taking the whole thing and booking it. I ment for him to take a COUPLE, not the entire thing!
DaMn tHaT wAs tHe SecOnd tImE sOmEoNe sTolE mE nUgGETS.
Next time I saw him I was gonna MAKE him pay for my next meal at Chick-Fil-A. I would ask Smile Dog to get me one to, but he's a dog. He can't exactly buy a meal. Well, properly, anyway.
The blood flow slowed a bit, so I applied pressure, and went inside, ignoring my parents yelling at each other. I went to the bathroom, and went to the cabinet, taking out the Mesopotamian Era First Aid Kit. I had to make sure mites or some crap didn't eat at the bandages.
I sighed, taking out the surgery needle and string. I sterilized the needle in peroxide, then cleaned the blood off the wound, and practically dumped peroxide on that to, it made a weird bubbling sensation. The cut wasn't as deep as I thought it was, but was at least a centimeter in, and went from below my navel and trail a little to my side. I don't think it's lethal. This was gonna hurt. I took the needle and threaded it. I grit my teeth and started stitching. I remember when we learned about stitches in school, I think the nurse told me about them.
Insert the needle downwards through to the sub-dermal layer of the skin. At this point you will need to level off the needle and venture through the wound and to the adjacent wall of the wound.
Once across the other side of the wound return the needle to the skins surface through the sub-dermal layers of skin... blah blah blah..
After ten minutes or so of grueling work, I finally, FINALLY, had the stitches in. Sloppy, but they where holding up, and seemed good enough. I wonder when I had to take them out.
I wanted to punch Jeff in nose for stabbing me, them beat him for stealing me food.
I shook thoughts of revenge from my head, and decided on taking a shower.
I finished my cleansing, and picked up my hood. It had a hole in it, and blood soaked the fronts bottom. Damn, that was my favorite hood. Maybe I can fix it, do some DIY artsy shat on it. I threw it in my laundry basket, and carefully climbed into bed. The stitches hurt with almost every movement. I winced. After a couple hours, I finally fell asleep.

I hunched over in the dark, holding my knees to my chest, burying my chin into my knees. I rocked back and forth unknowingly.
"Rocking is a sign of disturbance." I heard a familiar voice say from behind me. I turned to meet Smile Dogs creepy gaze. When I look at it just right, he looks almost cute. Like a dog, instead of a killer who rips their victims apart from the insides. I scowled at him.
"What's with the face?" He asks, genuinely curious.
"Why did you save me at the field?" I ask, still scowling. Smile Dog tilted his head, "Chicken nuggets." He said plainly.
I blinked at him.
"Are you saying the path of my salvation was forged by chicken nuggets?" I asked, rhetorically. Smile dogs grin widens. "They where good nuggets." He replied quietly.
I laughed.
"Hey, you know what?" I ask. Smile Dog lies down, "What?" He replies.
"I think we're gonna be friends." I said, before mentally summoning a kazoo and playing a quick tune. Smile dog barked out a laugh, "Maybe if I don't kill you." He joked. Sheesh. Okay. That's understandable. I nodded, as if it didn't matter.
There was silence.
"No, like, seriously, why did you save me?" I repeat. Smile dog rolled onto his back and waved a paw around, "I like chicken. Chicken is good. Hey, can we go back to that place and get more?" He asks hopefully. I'de say he was giving me puppy eyes, but I couldn't tell. I nod, "Uh, yeah, yeah, sure. Oh, that kinda reminds me, are you and Jeff friends?" I ask. Smile dog nods, "Yep, we're what you would call best friends." He said, a pleasant smile on his muzzle. I nodded, "Well, apparently, he likes chicken nuggets to." I said before chuckling.
I can't believe my fate today was placed in the non existent hands of breaded chicken.
Life is so fuccing weird.

A/N
I legit made this entire chapter on the foundation of chicken nuggets....
.....
I feel hungry, gosh darn it. XD