Chapter 3

Okay okay okay. Why, did Jeff the killer murder the photographer!?
BECAUSE HE TOLD HIM TO SMILE
Hhehehehheheheheheehehehehheheehehehehhehehehehehehheheheheheeheheheheeheheheheheheheheehehhehehehe-
~~~
Y/N

   I woke up that morning early. I stretched, and almost yawned. I shut my mouth, and looked down the tree.
   Jeff was still there.
   Whyyyyyyy.
   In the light, I noticed my observations where correct.
   Teenager, fit, pale as all heck, armed, and dangerous. Now, I need to eat, or I'm gonna start nibbling the tree bark. How to get down without him noticing...
   I look around, and notice a hole higher up in the tree. I had also noticed a squirrel clambering out of it earlier. I devised a stupid plan.
   I climbed as quietly as possible.
   I heard that the Creepypastas had very sharp senses, so I climbed the tree without making a sound. Which was actually incredible, considering how tired I was. I finally reached the hole, and  looked inside.
Jackpot.
   There where all sorts of nuts and dried up berries inside. I took several acorns, considering they where the heaviest. I went back down to my hammock, and took a strip of stringy bark off the tree. It was about a foot long, so I started tying the acorns together, occasionally taking another piece of bark to tie with. I took about five minutes to form a weighted ball of acorns and bark.
   The sun had begun to peak over the trees, casting a golden glow across the field. I waited twenty minutes, acorns in hand, until a beam of painful-to-the-eye-sunlight, hit Jeff's face. Even though he had a sleeping mask on, I could tell he could feel the sun on his skin. He reached up and pulled the mask off, grunting when the sun hit his lidless eyes. I took that as an opportunity, and threw the ball as a hard as I could, right in the direction of the sun. I hoped it was heavy enough. It made a satisfying clunk sound.
   I guess it hit a rock or something. It had also landed in the woods. My lucky daaaay.
   Jeff was already on his feet not a second after the sound, and was already stalking towards it.
   I to, was on my feet. I practically slid from branch to branch, so quietly I could've been a ghost. I hit the floor, quietly, and began stalking the other direction.
   I was on hands and knees in the tall grass, glancing over my shoulder at Jeff, who was still inspecting the area. I smiled. I glanced over my shoulder once more, but I guessed I might've missed the leg that came running at me.
   The persons leg hit me square in the chin, and their shoe went into my stomach. Who the hell wears green pants and brown boots..?
   Oh shit.
   It was another pasta.
   He tripped, and went flying forwards with a gasp of surprise. He hit the floor, hard. BEN blew my cover.
   I got up, glanced over my shoulder. He had face planted into the grass. I ran like hell. Good thing I had joined track last year. I made it to the edge of the grass, mentally cheering, when I felt two hands snake under my upper arms. BEN looked pissed. He was hovering just a foot off the ground, making him taller than me. He lifted me off my feet, suspending me off the ground. Wires came out from behind him, and angled themselves towards me.
When a mass of fur a claws pounced BEN from the side.
Smile had tackled BEN to the floor, and was sitting on top of him. BEN groaned, and phased through the dog. "What the Hell, Smile!?" BEN shouted. The dog gave him a genuine smile, and let his tongue loll out of is mouth. When smile tackled BEN to the floor, I had already escaped. I was watching this from the top of a tree. Like, the very top. Of a very tall tree.
Wow, adrenaline can really do stuff to ya, am I right?
I clutched the branch, because my life literally depended on it. By the time Smile rolled off BEN, Jeff was already there. "What happened?" Jeff asked.
"I found a girl, I'm pretty sure I kicked her in the face while running at you." BEN replied.
"You what? Why did you let her escape? Slender is gonna kill us if we don't kill her first!" Jeff said.
BEN scowled at Jeff, "Well if it wasn't for your dog-
"Smile! Hey buddy, how've you been?" Jeff exclaimed, squatting to pet Smile Dog. The Canine barked happily. I guess they where friends. The two resumed arguing. Smile looked up, turned to me, and winked.
...
Wat.
Wasn't this nightmare dog just trying to kill me, like, yesterday? I'll have to ask him about that later. Seriously, this dog is weird. And I had just started getting used to the idea that I would die.
Actually.... it's because he took me nuggets! This is him repaying for his sin! What a decent entity. I gave the dog a lopsided smile, and continued to watch as BEN and Jeff waltzed around looking for me. I mean, they looked up, and searched a couple trees, but I was hidden by the canopy, and so high up I could've been considered a bird.
Hehe. Y/N 1, Creepypastas 0.
It seemed like ages before they finally left the area I was hiding in. I guess they where still searching. Like, they literally searched all day.
By the time they had moved, it was dusk. Hehe, and they still don't know where my Life Contemplation Site is. Hehehehe. Im just gonna call it LCS for short.
For good measure, I stayed in the tree until nightfall. It was dark, which would provide me more cover. I was feeling good about myself. I climbed down, and hit the forest floor. I jogged across the field, and followed the mini cones back to my bike. I sighed as I sat down on the bicycle, and started pedaling. I'm freaking hungry.
   I went back to Chick-Fil-A, and came out holding a box of deliciousness.
   Me nuggets where second thing to god. Always put nuggets first. I hugged the precious nuggets close, and put them in my basket. I made it home, finally, and looked through the window.
   Uh oh. Mom and Dad where fighting. Of course, that, and they both looked hungover.
   "Man, I hate it when they fight. I hate it when they drink. I HATE it when they drag me into it. Hate hate hate hate hate hate HATE." I mumbled, emphasizing the last word.
   "Tough stuff, huh?" A voice said from behind me. I flinched, and snapped my head see to whoever it was. Not like, a slow head turn, but like, BOOM.
   He smiled, spinning a knife in his hand. It was a stance he used a lot, I suppose, judging at how well he fiddled with the knife.
   "Oh, fuck." I said, before he rushed at me.

A/N
And here you thought you got away >:3
So I decided that maybeeeee Jeff's gonna be the romantic interest, BUT this story is still about Smile and YOU. :3

1209 words