Chapter 19

*crawls from the depths of my grave to write a fan fiction*

~~~
Y/N

"I'm still scared."
"Fear drives people." Smile said.
"Drives them to working with serial killers? I'de rather not." I protested.
"Not like you have any other options."
"I could run away." I said.
"They'd find you before you left this forest." Smile yawned.
He got up from his sleeping position with his head on his paws, faced me, and dropped his chin back to his paws again to give me an oblique look, arching his reddish white eyebrows as if saying, 'your an idiot.'
"I can literally feel my life going super sonic speed downhill." I grumbled.
"It could be fun."
"How is hiding bodies fun?"
I woke up very suddenly, the hammock rocked drastically upwards until it was practically sideways, and when I say I rolled out of it, it was more of a tumbling drop. I my shin hit a branch, searing pain woke me up, and I grabbed at the second branch, my momentum causing me to go back up in a 360 degree angle, my leg going first. In a panic because I had no idea what the hell was going on, I kicked my leg straight and hit something, causing that something to scream "FUCK!".
After my momentum stopped, which was a second later, a blur of white and black raced by me, hit a jumble of twigs, and landed on his back with an "Oof!". Not like the Roblox sound effect, but like a person getting the wind knocked out of them and five gazillion miles per hour.
I hung limply from the branch, looking down at a dazed Jeff, a laughing BEN and Jane, and a slightly freaked out clockwork.
"That," Jeff wheezed, "was the worst backfire I've ever experienced."
Jane was supporting herself by bracing her hands on her knees, and was giggling furiously, while Ben leaned against a tree, laughing until it looked like his stomach hurt. Clockwork was on her butt, looking as if she had just avoided from being crushed by a 167 pound meat bag. She too, started laughing.
Toby looked kind of shook, but started chuckling after a second.
Jeff unsteadily got up, deeply inhaled, and pointed at me, "Get your ass down here!"
"You, sir, are going to stab me." I said pointedly.
"I am not going to stab you."
"Yes you will."
"No I won't"
"But you could."
"I could, but I won't."
"Why won't you?"
"Slendys orders."
"Can I stab you?"
"Absolutely not."
"Ok, I guess I can afford to come down." I finished.
I cautiously crawled down a couple branches, jumped from the very last one, and landed in a crouch.
Every one had just recovered from laughing, and where now gathered in a line in front of me, little smirks still on their faces.
Except Jeff.
Jeff looked like shit.
"Here's how this is going to work." Jane said, "they will be your coaches, you have to listen to what they say, learn from it, and try your best to accomplish whatever they say. If you fail in more than one of these classes, you will be severely punished." Jane said.
"I wonder what that means." I said gloomily.
Jeff slid his index finger over his throat.
"At the end of two months, you must have all A's in every class, or at least a B in two of them. All status reports are to be turned into me at the end of the deadline of December 24th, at 7:00."
Jane turned to the coaches, " if you fail to give this your best shot, Clockwork, you especially should remember the punishment." Jane said, eyeing clockwork. Clockwork twiddled her fingers and nodded.
"All right, any questions?" Everyone was silent.
"Okay, lessons start in three hours. You get Clockwork first, Then Jeff second, BEN third, and Toby last. Each lesson is two hours long."
She spun on her heel, which was amazing, actually, considering we where in the forest and she was wearing three inch tall heels.
She walked back towards the forest, in the direction of the mansion. She looked over her shoulder, at me, "try your best, it's only a matter of life and death." Before disappearing into the forest.
"What if I die?" I asked.
"BEN put a hand on my shoulder, "Ignore the minorities" he said, before floating after Jane. Clockwork looked around, smiled at me, then trudged across the grassy field and into the forest opposite of the mansion. Jeff eyed me like he was contemplating whether or not if he should just kill me there and then. He shook his head, and walked away.
Leaving me in the middle of the forest with a creep dog.
I was getting used to it.
   Too used to it, in my opinion, but since when did my opinion really matter anyways?