Chapter 14

Y/N

I squeaked. The feeling of the mouth moving was weird, if not unsettling. I realized that I wasn't hallucinating. It clicked.
I screamed, and fell back onto my ass, staring at the mouth in fear.
"Every time." The forearm mouth said with a sigh. Shoulder Mouth cackled.
   "Triple wise ass." BEN whispered.
I looked from Slenderman to my new... mouths, desperately, silently, pleading for an answer. The Slenderman furrowed his brow, even though he has no eye brows. Slenderman pointed at the mouth on my shoulder, "Xageth (pronounced Ageth)," He said, then pointing to the one on my forearm, "Terrath." He said nodding, as if greeting a business acquaintance.
   "Nice to see you again, Slendy!" Xageth said sarcastically.
   "Hi." Terrath said.
   "What do you two want?" Slenderman asked, looking into my new pair of eyes. I felt the  roll, it was as if I could see through all four eyes, but the newer pair wasn't mine.
   "Well you see... we where transported to this filth of a world by Zalgo," said Terrath, BEN visibly shuddered, "to, you know, wreak havoc and shit, stuff were good at, and we needed a mortal host to exist here, you know the drill." She said. I was panicking, hyperventilating.
   Slenderman scowled, "I will not tolerate your scum in my territory. Get out,"
"But- I began, Slenderman ignored me
"of the child's body. Now." He commanded. His voice was calm, yet it seemed to boom and echo all around us, bouncing off anything it touched. Weird. And was he defending me? Wasn't he a child stalker a murderer?
WASN'T EVERYONE HERE A STALKER AND OR MURDERER?
   WAIT.
   The idea was literally just starting to sink into your head.
  These guys where for real, they murdered dozens, possibly hundreds.
  They where sadistic, insane, psychotic, and really, really, REALLY, messed up.
   And you where on their base grounds. What where you thinking? Everything ranging from the past couple days to the past couple minutes was coming crashing down on me, giving me a revelation.
   I wasn't going to last much longer at this rate.
   I started hyperventilating, until I felt a hand on my shoulder, the shoulder that wasn't the host of a freaking business demon man.
   It was Slenderman looking at me with a reassuring expression. WHY WAS HE LOOKING AT ME WITH A REASSURING EXPRESSION.
   THE MAN DUN HAVE NO FACE.
   I looked back at him, "What can I do to get... rid of..... uh... them?" I ask hesitantly. Slenderman waved a hand a gestured at the mouths, "We severe their connection to your body. All you will have to do is step inside the protected grounds of the building." He said, pointing at the mansion.
   My eyes widened, and my mouth ran without a filter, "Aw hell nah I ain't goin inside a group of serial killers house like Jesus Christ I'm many things but stupid isn't one of them- shit." I said, shutting my stupid mouth. Slenderman looked in dire need of a coffee. ToO bAd tHe fAckEr cOuLdnT hAve NonE.
   "I'm sorry." I whispered.
   "It's OK." A cheery voice said from behind me.
   "OH WHAT THE FAQ." I screeched, turning abruptly towards to meet eye contact with THE TOBY. He twitched lightly, and gave me a bright smile.
   His mask was off, and I noticed the giant gash in his cheek, exposing his molars. He leaned against a tree, and gave a friendly wave.
   I would have waved back out of instinct, but I didn't because he waved with a bloodied hatchet in his hand. It gave me chills.
   But I could tell he was genuinely happy to see me, even though he was probably sizing me up and labeling as Prey or Pass.
   "You've met Ticci Toby. I've called him here to-
   "Wot. You haven't even said his name in the last five minutes-
   "Show you around the Mansion."
   My back straightened, "Excuse me, I'm sorry, I don't think I heard you right."
   "You will live in the Mansion for further examination of your condition, for all we know, Zalgo could be using you as a host for his spies." Slenderman said.
   "And we cant just let you run around with a bunch of parasitic demons in your head who work directly under the enemy's orders." Ticci Toby said, his tone gaining a tint of seriousness.
   "How long will I stay here...?" I asked, looking at the creepy mansion, the creepy forest, the creepy people, and the CREEPY ASS BODY LATCHING DEMONS.
   "Until we can figure out how to extract those things." Slenderman growled.
   "And after that..?"
   "We figure out whether to kill you or not." Ticci Toby said, gently touching his hatchets blade to the side of my neck.
   Well damn.