IDGAF

~Story is based off this song~

*Remy's POV*

I sat down on Dashawn's lap and he put his hands on my thighs and continued to talk to LiAngelo. His phone went off and I looked over at it but he gripped my thigh tight and reached for his phone with his other hand. "Don't be snooping!" Dashawn snapped at me. I rolled my eyes a little bit and stood up and walked away to the kitchen. Gelo followed me there. "You good?" he chuckled a bit.
"Annoying ass," I laughed, shaking my head.
"Me or him?" he asked winking at me. I looked up at him and laughed a little bit. He did too. "You dummy," I joked, shaking my head. He laughed a little bit and grabbed a Gatorade out of the fridge. "You know you can hit me up anytime," he gave me a sly smile and then walked back into the living room where Dashawn was texting on his phone, slumped down on the couch. I took  deep breath and walked back as well. "Fuck were y'all doing in there?" Dashawn snapped his head at me.
"The fuck were you doing in here?!" I snapped back at him.
"Don't get an attitude with me!" he rolled his eyes, sitting up more and locking his phone. I sat down on the couch next o him and he moved his phone into his hoodie pocket, keeping his hand there too. "I gotta head out soon," he told me. I looked at him confused and sat up a bit. "Where??" I asked.
"Why does it matter?" he laughed.
"Cause you're my boyfriend," I said, looking at him.
"Yeah not my mom so get off my grill. Stop making a scene in front of the boys," he stood up and fixed his sweats and then put his shoes on. "I'll text you later," he looked at me. He gave the boys a hand shake and then headed to the door. "How am I going to get ho-" before I could finish the door closed and he was gone. He was my ride home... I leaned back on the couch and closed my eyes for a second. "Hey I'll drive you back to your place," Gelo put his hand on my shoulder, "Don't worry bout it kid."
"Thank you," I opened my eyes and looked at him with a small smile. He flashed me a smile back and got up to get his keys and stuff.

As we drove to back to my apartment complex it was silent, the sound of light music playing from the radio. It wasn't an awkward silence but I could tell he wanted to say something. "Hey you good?" I looked at him. He nodded a bit and shrugged a bit. "You can talk to me," I kept looking at him but he had his eyes on the road.
"Why you with him Remy?" he glanced at me, then back at the road. I shrugged a little. "What do you mean? With Dashawn?" I asked.
"Yeah, he's not a very good boyfriend to be honest. C'mon I know you see it too. The signs," he shrugged. I did see the signs. I saw them all. I knew he was doing shit behind my back but I never wanted to admit it or even think of it for that matter. "I mean... I don't know," I shrugged, trying to deny it, "I love him, you know?"
"Do you?" he pulled up to a stop light and looked at me. I nodded in response. He nodded back and patted my thigh. "Well I told you. You can always hit me up," he looked back at the road and turned down the road to my apartment complex. When he touched my thigh I felt a weird... not weird but different vibe... Something I didn't really get with Dashawn but I don't know if it was guilt cause I was with him not Dashawn or what...