Mini Me

*Remy's POV*

Mason, Gelo, Rosalynn, and I all went to the police station. We told them what's been going on and everything. I held Gelo's hand tight, I was nervous. I was really nervous actually. "Okay if you want you can press charges as well, domestic abuse charges and he could go to jail," the officer told me, "But that's up to you ma'am." I shook my head. "I don't think I need to go that far yet. I just need him to stay away from me you know?" I shrugged.
"I got it," he agreed, "Well if you change your mind here's my card. You can call me. If he comes to you again before the papers are processed as well just give me a call alright?"
"Thanks," I nodded, taking the card from him.
"You got it kid," he smiled at me. We left the police station and got into the car. "Ugh that was stressful," I huffed as I buckled my seatbelt.
"It's all taken care of now though," Gelo put his hand on my thigh. Rosalynn was in the backseat and Mason was in his own car, already pulling out. I nodded in agreement. "Hopefully he will leave me the hell alone now," I sighed.

~

"Babe!" I smiled, straddling Gelo's lap. He set his phone down to the side and put his hands on my hips, looking up at me. "What's up?" he asked.
"Basketball try outs are tomorrowwww," I smiled at him.
"Ayee there you go baby!" he smiled at me.
"I know I'm excited! I miss basketball!" I pouted.
"You'll do great," he nodded. I nodded back and put my head on his chest. He wrapped his arm around me. "When does training start?" I asked him.
"We start next week on Monday," he told me.
"What times?" I asked.
"Well we run in the morning. Then conditioning is at noon and practice, practice is from 5-8," he explained.
"You're gon be bussyyy," I laughed.
"I know mama's I know," he rubbed my back, "When is school? Thursday right?"
"Yeah try outs are Tuesday, tomorrow, then Wednesday is orientation for the newbies and Thursday we start classes," I told him.
"You the one who's gon be busy!" he told me.
"I know," I laughed, "I don't have many classes though. This is my last year for college. I only took a two year college."
"Oh yeah," he nodded, "For what again?"
"Cosmetology," I told him.
"Ahh my lil beauty...." he thought for a second, "Guru??"
"Something like that," I laughed, shrugging a bit. He laughed a bit as well and then we just sat there. He kept rubbing my back with his hand and I just cuddled into his chest "What number you gon be?" he asked.
"I think Imma be 3," I giggled.
"Oh really? Why?" I could hear the smirk on his face.
"I don't know," I laughed, "Just causeee."
"Mini me man... mini me," he laughed.

A/N-

That's the end guys! I hope you enjoyed this little short story!