Help

*Remy's POV*

"Have you heard like anything from Amelia?" Rosalynn asked.
"No have you?" I looked up from my phone to look at her.
"No," she shook her head, "I mean a little here and there but I haven't hung out with her in days."
"Me either. I wonder what's up," I shrugged.

My phone dinged and I looked down. It was Gelo.

Gelo- come over babyyyy 🤤
Attached to the text was a picture. It was Gelo in his bed, it was from about his stomach down. His sweats and boxers were pulled down far enough for me to see his v-line. He was in a pair of grey sweatpants and his bulge was poking through. "Hey Imma dip for a bit," I looked at Rosa, "Gelo needs help with something."
"Mmm," she smirked, "Mhmm okay." I laughed and rolled my eyes at her. I told Gelo I was on my way and then drove over there. As soon as I came in and took my shoes off I was pinned against the wall. He hand my hands above my head with one hand and his other hand on my hip, moving it's way up under my shirt. I moaned a little bit at the gesture and looked up into his eyes. He didn't waste anytime and started to kiss on my neck, shoulders, jaw, chest. Everywhere he could. His one hand kept mine pinned above my head, the other was roaming around my body. "You ready?" he whispered. I nodded at his response and he slapped the side of my thigh, not too hard. "I said are you ready?" he whispered again.
"Yes daddy," I replied with a moan.

Gelo and I laid in his bed out of breath and sweaty. There was a smile on both of our faces though. "Never seem to not impress me," he looked over at me, chuckling a bit. I looked back at him with a smile. "I know," I winked at him.
"Get's better everytime mama," he stood up and got his boxers off the floor and put them back on. I got up and followed him, putting my clothes back on. "You finna stay a bit?" He asked, walking to me, putting his hands on my waist. I nodded and smiled at him. "Sure," I agreed.

"Have you heard from Amelia or anything?" I asked, putting my head on his chest as his fingers twiddled with my fingers, his arm around me. He shook his head. "Nah ion think so. I don't really talk to her though anyways, why?" he looked down at me.
"I don't know," I shrugged, "Rosalynn only really texted her a bit and I haven't heard from her in a couple days. Neither of us have seen her. Just hope she okay."
"She probably is just busy mama's don't stress it," he kissed the top of my head and kept playing with my fingers. I nodded a bit. "You know," I started.
"Whats up?" he replied.
"School is starting soon again, and basketball for you. Are you going to be gone a lot? Like out of state?" I looked up at him. He shrugged a bit, looking back at me. "I don't know. It all depends on what my dad can put together for games," he told me, "Why?"
"Might miss you, you know?" I smiled at him.
"There is always FaceTime lil mama. I ain't gon ghost you," he shook his head.
"Good," I smiled at him, "Keep that energy."
"I will," he smiled.