Jaden

*Remy's POV*

"So when are you and Gelo going to get together already?!" Rosalynn smiled at me.
"We are fine just how we are," I shrugged, smiling small.
"You sure?" Rosalynn nudged on my shoulder a bit, "You don't want a boo thanggg?"
"We pretty much are. It's just not official," I laughed a bit, shaking my head at her.
"You're right I guessss," she nodded a bit, "I just heard he's talking to someone named Jaden."
"What?" I looked at her, a little nervous. 
"I don't know for sure though," she shook her head, "I heard him and Kris talking the other day about it."
"Oh," I nodded. My heart crushed a little bit. Maybe he wasn't different than Dashawn... Maybe they were just the fucking same....

A couple hours later Gelo texted me.

Gelo- Hey babygirl. You finna come over tonight?? 😋
Me- Why don't you ask Jaden??
Gelo- Jaden? 😂Lmfaoo no babygirl you got the wrong idea.
Me- do I?
Gelo- Very much so
Me- Then explain it to me
Gelo- Well I do have a FRIEND that's a girl named Jaden yes
Me- Yeah I'm your FRIEND too
Gelo- nah nah babygirl. You my girl😁
Me- not officially tho...
Gelo- thought we were good as we are??
Me- we are. Don't worry about it.
Gelo- so you coming over?
Me- I'm okay..
Gelo- babygirl... 😕
Me- ask Jaden.

I put my phone down and put my had on Rosalynn's shoulder. "It's okay girl," she rested her head onto mine and we both let out a sigh.
"Some bullshit man," I sighed.
"I know," she agreed, "That's why you gotta lock someone like Gelo down you know?"
"I know," I sighed.
"Maybe you should go over there... Just talk it out with him," she told me.
"You're right," I nodded, "Like adults."
"Right," she nodded. I sat up a bit and stretched. "I gotta head to work anyways," she told me. We both stood up and got our stuff to go. We went out and to the car. I got in my car and drove down to Gelo's. It didn't take long cause I don't live far from him. There was another car in the driveway. I didn't notice it though. I pulled it and parked. I knocked on the door. "Coming!" I heard Gelo yell. He opened the door and he didn't have a shirt on. "Oh hey," he smiled at me, "What you doing here??" He looked behind his shoulder then looked back at me.
"Just came to talk," I shrugged, "Can I come in?"
"Uhh... yeah," he nodded, letting me in, "Who's here?"
"Jaden," he told me.
"Oh..." I looked at him, "I said I couldn't come over so she did instead?" I laughed a little bit, shrugging a bit.
"Nah you got the wrong idea," he shook his head.
"Gelooooo?" I heard a female voice come from upstairs. I shook my head. "Looks like you got something to get back to," I went to walk away but he grabbed my arm.
"Shawty wait," he shook his head.
"Nah," I laughed. I heard her come downstairs and I turned around. A black girl came down. She was in sweats and a sports bra. Her curly hair was pulled into a bun on the top of her hair. "Oh shoot who's this?" she asked.
"Nobody important," I shrugged.
"Hmm okay," Jaden nodded, walking over to Gelo. She wrapped her arms around his arm. My stomach dropped and anger filled my body. My heart broke... "Get the fuck off my boyfriend!" I yelled, not realizing what I said...