Fake

*Remy's POV*

"You've got to be kidding me," I scoffed. We were all a restaurant, me, Rosalynn, Gelo, Jaylen, and Kris, when Amelia and Dashawn walked in. Hand in hand. I rolled my eyes. "Back stabbing bitch," I whispered.
"I did tell you he was sleeping with a blonde," Jaylen shrugged, "Didn't know it was her." I shook my head and slumped down in my seat. Gelo put his hand on my thigh and rubbed it a bit trying to calm me down. "If there wasn't so many people here I would go bitch her out," Rosalynn shook her head.
"Can't believe she would do that to me!" I sighed, "I don't care about him anymore but still. She knew we were together."
"She deserves everything that's coming to her," Gelo shrugged.
"Damn right," I rolled my yes.

We waited until they were done as well to leave because I needed to "have a talk" with Amelia. "Sooo," I started as they walked out. Her face turned pale as if not expecting to see me. "Hey!" she let go of Dashawn's hand fast and tried to put on a best friends face.
"Oh save it!" Rosalynn scoffed.
"So this is the blonde bitch you've been sleeping with!?" I laughed shaking my head, "My 'best friend'?"
"Listen I can-" I cut Amelia off.
"No need," I laughed, "Guess who know who is the truest."
"Never liked you anyways," Rosalynn looked her up and down in disgust.
"C'mon guys let me-"
"No," I laughed, "Have fun with the woman beater who cant fight off guys just women and who cheats so," I smiled at her, "When this goes to shit don't come crying to us. You mean nothing to me."
"Nothing," Rosalynn backed me up, "You deserve everything that's coming to you. What were we saying earlier ReRe?? 'sorry for whoever ends up with him'? I'm not feeling too sorry now."
"Me either," I looked a her in disgust and then walked away, everyone following.

"Not gon lie that was hot as fuck," Gelo laughed as Kris drove. Jaylen sat up front with him and Rosa, Gelo, and I were in the back. "It was," Kris agreed, "Rosa was on fireeee!"
"The look on her face bruh!" Jaylen laughed, "Look like she saw a ghost."
"She lucky I didn't make it happen," I laughed.
"Ohhhh! She a killa now huh!?" Kris laughed. Everyone did too, including me. I'm thankful for the friends I have and I may not show it on the outside right now but damn.... the whole Amelia, Dashawn thing.... hurt..

We got back to Gelo's place and we all went inside and sat down around the living room. I sat on Gelo's lap and leaned against his chest. "C'mon what are y'all you gotta tell us!" Jaylen asked.
"We tell you everytime," Gelo laughed, "Hasn't changed and if it did, trust me, y'all would be the first to know."
"So just friends... with a lil benefits?" Kris asked, "No dating? Y'all could mess with someone else if you wanted to?"
"Yeah," I shrugged, "I mean I don't really see myself doing that cause I aint that person to sleep with more than one dude but yeah."
"Right," Gelo agreed.
"Y'all living the life man," Kris laughed, "Don't change that Gelo. Cant get better than that."
"Sure it couldn't," Gelo kissed my shoulder gentle, "Sure."