Fights

*Remy's POV*

Dashawn came in about 1AM that night. I was on the couch watching a movie on Netflix, waiting to hear from him. I jumped a little when I heard the front door open but calmed down when  saw it was him. He took his shoes off and set his keys on the table. "You scared me," I laughed a little bit, moving the blanket off me.
"What you wearing that for?!" he looked at me with a weird look. I looked down and shrugged, a sly smile on my face. I was in a black and pink lace lingerie. "I mean I haven't seen you all night," I shrugged, standing up. He still looked confused. "You put that on to see other niggas??" he snapped.
"What??" I looked at him confused, "No.. I put this on for you!"
"Don't raise your voice, I'm too tired for this shit," he rolled his eyes.
"Really?!" I looked at him, "I got all dressed up and shit and you're 'too tired'??"
"Yeah," he shrugged, "Not in the mood."
"You never in the fucking mood," I walked away to my bedroom and grabbed my robe throwing it on over myself. I heard him following me. "Don't get an attitude with me cause I don't want to fuck you!" he snapped, "I'm tired!"
"Well so am I! I'm tired of you always sneaking around and shit! You never wanna do nun with me! The fuck is wrong with me?? Am I not good enough?!" I raised my voice at him.
"What did I tell you bout raising your voice at me?!" he yelled.
"Oh shut the hell up!" I rolled my eyes at him. I went to go lay in bed but before I could take more than two steps his hand was on my throat and he had me pinned against the wall. I bit my lip. "There you go," I whispered but then it started to hurt, "Dashawn ow!"
"What... did I say... about raising your voice at me?!" he said through gritted teeth. I gulped a little bit and looked at him. "Say your sorry!" he yelled.
"I-I'm sorry," I said. He let go and then laid down in the bed and covered up. "Now leave me the hell alone and let me sleep," he rolled over, "And change!"

I sat on the couch, it was about 2:30 now. Dashawn was asleep in my bed. My throat had a small bruise around it and I was in sweats and a tee shirt now. I got my phone out and tapped my nails against the screen. I bit at my bottom lip contemplating. Then I clicked on Gelo's name. I texted him.

Me- Hey... I know it's late but are you up?

I got a response about 2 minutes later.

Gelo- Yeah I'm up. What you doing up so late??
Me- I got into a fight with Dashawn...
Gelo- Y'all okay?
Me- yeah.. I think so. Can I ask you sum?
Gelo- Whats up kid?
Me- could we get otp? If you cant or don't wanna its coo just need to get my mind off it you know
Gelo- yeah call me

I clicked his name and waited for him to answer the FaceTime. He did pretty quickly. "Hey," he smiled at me. It was kinda dark in his room but I could still see his face. I laid down on the couch and smiled back. "Hey," I said back in a quiet voice.
"Why you on the couch?" he asked.
"Dashawn in my room, he taking the bed up and I don't wanna bother him," I shrugged him.
"That's bullshit," he shook his head, "Your the female. Even fighting you should get the best."
"It's cool," I shook my head and covered up a bit, "My couch is comfy." I joked. He chuckled a little and smiled at me. We talked for a little while longer and I ended up falling asleep on him.