Forever And Always

*Remy's POV*

"Your boyfriend?" she let go of his arm and backed up, "I mean no harm my guy. I didn't know."
"Boyfriend?" Gelo looked at me with a smile, "I'm sorry Jaden. Could you head home?"
"Yeah, yeah," she nodded, "Of course. I'm sorry again girl. I didn't know." she got her shoes on and grabbed her keys, leaving. I looked at Gelo and shrugged a little bit. "Boyfriend huh?" he smirked at me.
"I don't know," I shrugged, "What did you and Jaden do?"
"Not much," he shrugged, "Mostly just chilled. Never kissed or anything sexual. Most thing is hugged or cuddled."
"Oh," I nodded, "So you are like Dashawn."
"Hell no, don't ever compare me to that loser!" he looked at me shocked I even said that, "We did nothing but be friends. I swear."
"Okay," I nodded, shrugging a little bit.
"Do you believe me?" he asked.
"Yeah," I nodded.
"So," he smirked at me, "Boyfriend huh? What happened to 'not official'?" I laughed a bit, my cheeks turned a light pink color. I smiled small at him. "Sooo?" he smirked at me.
"Yeah, yeah, yeah," I giggled a little it, looking at him.
"So what we official now?" he asked.
"I don't knowww," I smiled, "I never got asked outtt."
"Hmm," he chuckled a little bit, "You wanna be my girl?"
"Duh," I smiled up at him. He put his hands on my hips and smiled down at me. He kissed my forehead and pulled me into a hug. "About damn time," He chuckled. I smiled and hugged him back. "I knowww," I nodded smiling small.

Gelo invited Jaylen, Kris, and Rosalynn, and Jaden over for a game of basketball. It was Me, Gelo, and Jaylen on one team and Rosalynn, Kris, and Jaden on the other team. We started playing and our team ended up winning. "Ayeee!" I smirked at Rosalynn. She rolled her eyes at me playfully and we both laughed. "You and Gelo work well together," Jaden smiled at me.
"Thank you," I smiled.
"Oh yeah guys by the way," Gelo started, "We are official."
"Stop really?!" Rosalynn squealed. I laughed and nodded.
"Fucking finally," Jaylen laughed, high fiving Gelo. I smiled small at nodded.
"Good for y'all," Kris smiled. I took Gelo's waterbottle and took a drink out of it. I handed it back over to him with a sweet smile. "You lil monster," he laughed, kissing my cheek. I smiled innocently over at him. "Best two out of three??" Jaylen asked.
"Oh you're on!" Gelo said.
"Lets do this!" Jaden agreed.
"Deal!" Rosalynn laughed.

Everyone eventually left a couple hours later. I stayed at Gelo's though. "Do you think it would be okay if I posted on instagram about us?" he asked, putting his arm around me, his phone in the other hand.
"Yeah go ahead," I nodded, "But don't tag me. Ion want the followers."
"You got it kid," he kissed my cheek. People know mostly who I am from Dashawn's instagram he tagged me in a couple but I know he took those pictures down.  I don't really care for the followers and the "clout" if you must. I put my head on Gelo's chest and watched as he looked through his pictures for the one he wanted to post of us. He clicked on one that I didn't even know he took. I was standing in his kitchen. His shirt on, that reached about mid thigh on me, making bagels, my hair was down and kind of everywhere. You couldn't really see my face though. "When did you even take that?"  asked.
"Like last week," he smiled. I nodded. He put the caption as "F&A" Which means forever and always.