Drinking

*Remy's POV*

It was about 5PM now. We were all still chilling at Gelo's in the hot tub now. "I think Amelia and Kris would be a good ass couple c'mon!" Rosalynn yelled over the music. I took a drink of my wine cooler and laughed a little bit. We all started to drink a little over an hour ago. "You're not wrong!" Gelo agreed, "C'mon!"
"I know right!" Rosalynn nodded, high fiving Gelo. I laughed a little watching them. "Dashawn and Remy aint a good couple!" Amelia slurred, already drunk. I rolled my eyes and laughed a bit. "Y'all shut up!" I laughed, taking a drink.
"I meannn," Jaylen laughed, "Nah I aint no snitch!"
"Nah cmon!" Kris laughed, looking at him like he knew what he was going to say.
"Just say it!" Amelia giggled.
"Yeah what you mean you aint a snitch?!" Rosalynn asked. Gelo looked at me to make sure I was alright before this escalated too quickly. Jaylen laughed and took a drink off his bud light. "I mean," he shrugged, "I know he been bagging this fine ass blonde from the fitness center. The receptionist."
"Bagging you mean?!" Amelia asked.
"Fucking that bitch," Kris laughed. I gulped a little bit and took a bigger swig of my drink. Gelo just eyed me, not saying anything. "And I heard Remy ain't letting him pipe! That's why he be fucking her," Kris added, "You scared of sex??" he asked me.
"Nah," I laughed, "He never wants it when I do." I laughed but on the inside I was hurting. I was hurtin bad. "Do you have any liquor??" I asked.
"Ohhh yes lets do shots!!" Amelia jumped up, almost losing her drink in the hot tub.
"I think you need to sleep!" Jaylen laughed. She shushed him and Gelo got out and went and grabbed a couple bottles of liquor he had. He sat them down on the edge of the hot tub. I grabbed jack Daniel's. "Oh she got her feelings hurt, hurt!" Jaylen laughed.
"Shut up bro," Gelo looked at him. I opened the top and took a big drink of it, coughing a little as I swallowed it. I set it back down and closed my eyes as tears filled them. I refused to let them see me like this.

By 7 I was drunk. Amelia was plastered. Gelo was sober, but still drinking. Jaylen was drunk, Kris and Rosalynn were both getting tipsy. "You know!" I slurred, taking a drink right out of the bottle, "Dashawn aint even last that long anyways!" Everyone started laughing. "He aint even that good! Like that blonde whore can have her!" I slurred out.
"hey Re-" Gelo started but I cut him off.
"I don't need him right!?" I yelled.
"Yeah!" Amelia yelled too.
"He's a piece of shit! He's mean and awful and not even good in the sheets! What I need him for right!?" I yelled again. Everyone was just listening. Amelia on the other hand was backing me up everything I said she agreed with. "I'll be fine on my own! my voice started to get shaky as the tears burned my eyes, wanting to come out. "Alright that's it," Gelo got up and helped me out. He took the bottle out of my hands and set it down. "C'mon," he told me. He wrapped me up in a towel and did the same. "Aweee party pooper!" Amelia groaned, but everyone else got out. Rosalynn helped her out. Gelo took me inside and to his room. He grabbed me a pair of sweats and a shirt of his. "Go change," he told me, holding the clothes out. His eyes looked sad and I knew it was cause of me. "I'm fine!" I slurred, taking the clothes. He shook his head. He turned around. I took my stuff off and changed into the clothes. I scratched my neck and then gently held it. Then I couldn't hold it anymore... Tears fell down my cheeks and I started to sob.