Feel It

*Gelo's POV*

I pulled up to the apartment complex. I saw Remy's car in the distance, I could see it was running. Good. I got out and shut the door. My two friends I know from Kris were with me. "C'mon," I said. I looked at the car once more and sighed. We went up to her floor and her apartment. The door was closed but it was unlocked. "I'm going to make sure she's okay," I said, "You two make sure that fucker feels it." They both nodded and I opened the door. "Dashawn," I laughed. He looked over confused and stood up.
"Hey Gelo!" he put on a smile and walked over trying to give me a handshake, I didn't. I took a step back from him. He looked at me confused. "Heard you like to hit girls," I laughed, "Hit me nigga!"
"Hit someone your own size," Ty, one of the guys with me, said.
"What are you talking about??" Dashawn tried to laugh it off, "And who are these two??"
"You wanna hit a female??" I asked again, "Hit. Me. Nigga. I'm waiting."
"You're trippin, trippin dude. What you take?!" he chuckled. I looked at Ty then Noah. I looked back at him and they both stepped up and around him. "What the he-" I cut him off. My hand connected to jaw hard and shook my hand off. "Make sure when I come back he learned his lesson," I started to walk away as they both started to hit on him. I shut the door behind me and jogged downstairs to see if Remy was doing okay.

*Remy's POV*

I was texting Rosalynn and Amelia in a group chat when I heard a tap on my window. It scared the hell out of me and I jumped. I looked at the window panicked but thankfully it was just Gelo. He motioned for me to step out. I turned the car off and got out. "Your jaw," he whispered, placing his hand gentle on it. I shrugged a bit. "It'll go away," I nodded.
"You alright?" he sighed, his hand slowly moving of my cheek. I nodded slowly, biting on my bottom lip. He opened his arms for a hug and I gladly took it. I nestled into his chest and he wrapped his arms around me. "Trust me," he whispered, "My boys are upstairs taking care of him. You wont ever have to worry about him again." I nodded into his chest. For a second I was worried about Dashawn, but it faded quickly. He had it coming... Hitting me, choking me out, cheating... "I will never let this happen to you again," he told me. I nodded again. "And if you want we will get you a new apartment and the boys and I will help you move. We could get one somewhere closer to me... So you know you'll always be safe. There's the one down the road that would be good you know. Something close by, something nice. I could help pay rent and all that, you could walk over and shit too-" I cut his rambling off by pressing my lips against his. Something I've been dying to do since last night...