chapter eleven

Carl

I've been in and out for the past couple days. I've only seen my dad and Aria once. I wish they would visit me more often. I just have bad timing. I am always up when they aren't around, and passed out when they are. It is getting easier to stay up though, and I started walking a little bit yesturday. I wake up after my nap and I see Aria.

"Hi." She said sweetly. God she is adorable.

"I look like shit don't I?" I asked, joking, cause I am just sexy, just kidding. She chuckled.

"Nah, you remind me of a princess." We both bursted out laughing, then she kissed me.

"Why do you keep doing this?"

"What?" She asked innocently.

"You say you aren't interested in me and then you go and kiss me, it makes no sense." She started blushing.

"Carl, I don't know how to say this but I will, I just wanna stay friends with benefits. I think there is someone better out there for the two of us and to be honest, I am not really interested in you like that. When I first saw you I was, but then I realized it's better to stay friends. In a relationship many things can go wrong and I just want to stay best friends."

"Kissing me and turning me down is not going to make it better, you know that right?" I got a little sassy sure, but I was angry.

"No, it won't, but I just want to stay friends." Then she looked at me and kissed me again.

"I feel like it would be weird if I called you my boyfriend or, even husband. You mean the world to me I just don't like you at all like that."

"Thanks for being honest, you can go now." I said grumpily. Why does she have to be like this? Then she turned around.

"I know you might hate me right now, but I am so fucking horny,"

"What?" This escalated quickly. She began kissing me roughly before I used all my might to push her off.

"Aria God dammit get the fuck off me." She looked up, shocked at herself.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry. I would never say that I just think I could be dead tomorrow." I nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, but we should find our people who we really like and not date each other." There is someone better for the two of us out there, I know it. Aria soon left and I fell asleep.

Aria

What the hell did I just do? I was horny and I just tried to fuck Carl? After I said we couldn't be together. Way to go Aria! The shooting star. He seems to understand though. I just like him like a friend. I'll find someone better, and so will he. We've been camping outside the house for days now. We were sitting around for breakfast. Then Glenn wanted to speak.

"So, the barn is full of walkers."

I spit out my food, and the camp goes dead silent. I throw my paper plate to the ground, and power walk to Maggie.

"So you want my mom and I dead? Huh?"

"Of course not sweetie, why would you think that?" Maggie asked innocently.

"There are walkers a rock throwing distance from where we sleep." She looked pissed and she walked away. I wasn't satisfied. So I antagonized the farm family with my little comments. At least until they got fed up and told me to go outside.

Assholes.

I just sat around the tent and talked to my mom about it, then I brought up Shane and bad stuff about him and she totally stood up for him.

"You just like him more than me mom!" Then I ran out of the tent with my knife and I started killing walkers. Then I ran to the barn with my gun fully loaded. I started shooting all of the walkers. Hershel went with Rick somewhere and the whole group ran to the barn, Shane leading.

Asshole. He handed out all of the guns too.

That piece of shit.

I was hovering at the top of the barn when the group busted the doors open and they saw the pile of walkers I killed. Hershel and Rick came back and they dropped the walkers the were carrying and they ran towards the barn. A walker then came out of the barn.

Sophia.