chapter nineteen

Carl

"You just left her there?" I screamed. My dad stayed silent.

"Oh, so now there's nothing to say, is there?" I asked. He stayed silent.

"Hello?" I said really annoyed. I looked over at him on the couch and he was out cold. I decided that today was the day I'd go on a few runs.

I took my gun, a few bags, and a knife and I left. I went to the house next door and I tried to use my shoulder to open it, but I failed. I saw a few walkers, so I tried to guide them somewhere so I could kill them. A walker came up from behind me and I shot it. I shot the three remaining walkers and they fell on me, ew. I got up and I walked to a new house.

I knocked on the door and there were no walkers. I went to the kitchen to find cans, I found a lot. I saw one big huge can on the very top of the cabinets. I boosted myself up and I saw it was a 112 oz. can of chocolate pudding. I slid it inside my backpack and I went up to one of the bedrooms.

A walker came up and tried to get me. It took awhile and it got my shoe, but I made it out onto the roof through the window. I ate the whole can of pudding and I threw it off of the roof. I went back inside through another window. I saw some chalk and on the door the walker was in, I wrote

Warning: Walker is in the room, got my shoe but not me

I left and after a few more houses, I went back to the house my dad and I were staying at. I went inside and I went to the front of my dad and I started blaming him for everything. I then started crying and I slid to the floor. I heard some banging at the front door and I thought it was walkers.

I opened the door really fast and I saw Michonne and her pets. Then I saw her. The one who occupies my thoughts every single day, the most beautiful, funny, compassionate person I have ever met.

Aria Luna Harrison

"Carl?" She asked. I ran to her, I picked her up and I kissed her. Michonne just smiled. I looked at her for another second before I heard my dad moaning. I took out my gun and I started shaking.

"I can't do it, I can't do it I'm sorry dad." I was crying until my dad said, "Carl." I froze and I felt relaxed. He's not dead, they're not dead.

I'm happy.

Aria

I told Michonne I was going to sleep. She nodded and said she could keep watch. Carl came upstairs with me. We went in the room and we started making out. I walked backwards and I took off my shirt. We continued kissing and he took off his pants. We stripped ourselves of all clothes and we made love to each other, but we forgot a condom. Oh well, I've always wanted kids.

5 years later

"Willow and Spencer! Get your asses down here now!" I screamed. The whole neighborhood is probably watching. Not that there is much of a neighborhood, but it is still safe and walker-free.

The CDC was underground working on a cure. They finally found it and released it into an earthquake. Afterwards, all of the walkers were gone and they were people again, we have once again repopulated the earth and we are in the process of rebuilding everything. We use currency, and we have a president.

Carl is the sheriff of Kings County and I am a lawyer. We have two daughters, Willow and Spencer. They are sisters but not twins. The eldest is Spencer and we had her during the apocalypse. Willow we had afterwards. Willow is two and Spencer is almost five.

Carl has a place set up for us in case there is another apocalypse. I still remember every detail. I am twenty now and I am still married to Carl. We reunited with the group at a pizza place. That was a lot of fun. Maggie and Glenn have three kids and sometimes we have them over for a play date. Daryl has his own show on TLC. Rick lives with us and he is currently engaged to Michonne. Beth got married and is five months into pregnancy.

We all are happy now and I have everything I could've asked for.

-------------------

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!

This book was so awesome to make and I am sad it's over, but my writing isnt!

I ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ you guys!

Walkingdead51902

I was so cute when I finished this, smh

Alright but now I am completed with editing! Sorry if you found this book cliche, I have better books :)