Dont party with Hollywood Undead

~Danny~

My phone rang by my bedside. It buzzed all over my nightstand, trying to get my attention. I looked at the clock tiredly. 8:00. It couldn't have been Sondra, since she always calls me around 5. The number was unknown. I sat there, waiting for the dang phone to stop ringing and buzzing. It came to a halt, and I sighed, laying back into bed, then it went off again! Snatching it up, I answered it, "Hello?"

"This is Da Kurlzz." A high-low voice answered quickly.

"Oh. Um, what's up?"

"That band you know, Asking Alexandria? They invited me to a party since I know a couple people from it. I was wondering if you'd like to come? It's just their band and me."

Meeting the band, Asking Alexandria? Hell yes! Who wouldn't want to meet a famous band that one of your friends know?

"Why not, man?" I smiled, and I heard him chuckle slightly.

"Sweet. We are going to play some songs with them and then we will go to their RV and have some drinks and there will be music. It'll be great." Da Kurlzz sounded like he way laid back about it, like it was no big deal. I bet I sounded like a child that wanted to ride on a Farris wheel in a carnival.

**

~Da Kurlzz~

Daniel murillo's already on the verge of being drunk. As he sang, he coggled around the rehearsal stage. Ben Bruce laughed at him as Daniel touched his guitar and plucked at the strings. He was like a two year old that has never seen a guitar before. I know the man has guitars at home. Several of them.

Danny Worsnop laughed as well, slapping me on the back, "You're friend here is entertaining. He's more than welcome to rehearse with us anytime." I couldn't tell Daniel that yet. He'd just forgot about it from drinking.

"Hey, Kurlzz. Matt. Matthew. Can I-" he wiggled his fingers infront of him, pointing at my drum sticks that were in my hands, "see those?"

"What are you going to do with them?" Daniel walked over, took them out of my hands and crashed a symbol with it. Setting the microphone down, he hit the symbols again again, and after awhile my ears started to ring. I walked over to Murillo.

"Could I have those back please?"

Murillo turned to face me, sticking his tongue out, raising a drum stick up to it and licked it. He licked it up and down--basically the whole thing.

"Dude.." I said, dumbfounded. He laughed and gave me the sticks that were wet from his tongue. I took them disgusted, my hands getting a little slobbered up by the sticks.

He took a step forward, almost tipping over, before he could I held my arm for him to grab. I wiped the drum sticks on his sweatshirt. Danny looked at me, "You kiddin' me? That was my... My-" he snaps his fingers at the sticks, "spit that you wiped on me!"

Walking to the bus was complicated. Steering Daniel around was what made it that way. Sentances like, "To the strip club!" Or "We're going to the bar, right?" Would escape his mouth. I had to cover his mouth once.

"No, we are going to the bus."

"Bus?"

"Their bus."

"Who's bus?"

"Asking Alexandria's bus."

"Who-"

"Could you just hush for a minute? You know exactly what I'm taking about." I snap, and after that, I burst like a bubble and laugh.

Danny pointed drunkly at Danny Worsnop, "That's 'Asking' isn't it.."

The others laughed as we made our way into the bus, "No, you idiot, that's the bands name. Asking Alexandria."

"I knew that.."

"Bull sh*t." I say, and he just laughs.

Danny Rose has a interesting character. It's very exciting and mixed, which fits Danny perfectly. He's not at all dirty, and not so crazy like Jordon's. You know, we need someone in the band that has no dirty mind, just so we could be put in line and such. His personality is similar to Jordon's (aka, Charlie scene) when he's drunk, the man is a totally different person, and when he's not, he's a guy you want to be around for the rest of your life. He was a perfect replacer for Deuce. Deuce was too full of himself; to cocky and selfish. Everyone loves and hates him at the same time, then Johnny couldn't take it anymore, Charlie and I.

Deuce hated to go on tour and travel, so we would have to do so much to make him cheerful. Aron claimed to write all the songs, and a bunch of other bull sh*t. He also wanted to bring his personal assistant on tour, and we never have personal assistants. "We're no egomaniacs." Charlie said to an interviewer after we kicked him out. We went to the airport for the next tour, and he wouldn't show up. Charlie Scene had to sing all his parts for the first two weeks!

As we got into the bus, we turned up some amazing music, including Linkin Park. Danny Warsnop passed out canned and bottled Budwiesers to us all to open and drink.