Presents and the studio.

~Jeff~

All 9 of them were opening presents, which, it wasn't that many let's just say. Everyone got at least a couple from each person.

Sondra was waiting to open The one she got from Danny. Lillian was sitting next to me and Cody was across the room opening gifts up with HU T-shirts, dog tags, a hat-- anything you can think of that you can wear with HU. He was slightly fan-boying.

Lillian was laying across me, opening a present from Johnny. George knew what to get her since she liked butterflies, and it turns out that she got one of his old masks that she truly adored. I was a bit jealous, because all I had to wear was a red handkerchief..

The last present was open by them, and all we were waiting for was Sondra to open Danny's. She was smiling her ass off it seemed, and she started to un-rap the gold paper(coincidence?) from the medium-sized box. She opened the box, pulling out a red Danny Rose Supply sweatshirt that had the D for Danny on the side of the hood. She giggled, and before she can even lean over and hug him, he said, "Look in the pocket."

There was something bulging out of the pocket, and she slide her hand into the pocket and took out a small black velvety jewelry box. The expression on her face was priceless. She looked like she was gonna murder Daniel Murillo right then. She opened it. It was a Real gold necklace that had the cross that was on his mask. But there must've been something else on the cross.

"Sony?" Sondra looked at Danny, making him smile.

"You are part of the Undead family, Sondra. When you are, you earn your nickname." Daniel grinned at her, and she hugged him.

"Why did you buy this for me? Look it! It's all gold!" Everyone laughed as the words escaped her mouth.

"Because you're worth it," Danny said, "worth more than my money, worth anything and everything."

"Great. Now, how about we go to the studio and goof off?" J-Dog broke the moment, and everyone including Sondra shifted in irritability.

**

~Johnny 3 Tears~

The studio was a complete mess. It showed everyone that a drunk Charlie Scene had done it. Trash was on the floor, Kleenex, beer bottles, cans, cigarettes, anything that happened in the studio was there. There were cords from the electric piano and guitars strewn all over the floors. Looking back at Cody, I thought he would die from amazement.

I sat in a chair. The others followed. J-Dog had a notebook in his hand, waiting to write--I'm guessing song lyrics. I wanted everyone to collaborate on this song. Sondra had such a nice voice that in my opinion she should be in the song. I'm not sure about Cody and Lillian though..

"Okay.. So, what type of song should this be?" J-Dog looked at every one of us, searching for an answer.

"Party." FunnyMan nodded.

"I have some lyrics down.. I don't know if you'll like them." J-Dog flipped though the pages of his notebook, "Im gonna pass it around."

I was first.

You asked if I'd give us a chance,
But this love could not be.
Although my heart was screaming,
You were not right for me.
Perhaps another time or place,
Perhaps another world?

Chorus

The blaze of sunshine touches my face;
As I woke up with your thoughts I can't erase. And then outside the window, the view I start to gaze; Tryin to solve the mystery as complex as a maze.

Chorus

I don't know what I feel- I think I'm falling;
Hanging at the edge with hopes someone is catching.
My heart is too fragile, don't want to see it breaking;
I hope you feel the same, or else I will be crying.

My heart longs for you, my soul dies for you, my eyes cry for you.. My empty arms, reach out for you.

Chorus:
I feel like I'm dying, sitting here alone. I feel like I'm crying, which is unknown. My heart is in knots that can't be untied. Maybe it's because I should have died.

You never loved me. You said you did, oh, shut up, I'm sick of these f*cking lies you keep telling!
You're tearing me apart!
You left me with no reason.
You're tearing me apart!
You killed me inside.
You're tearing me apart!
AND YET I CARE!

Chorus 2x

Oh my god. It was amazing, it was so strong... I glanced at Jorel, and I passed it to Danny. After everyone read it, everyone was amazed.

"It's called, 'tearing apart'." J-Dog announced, "I know what parts you guys can sing too."

**
~Sondra~

I hand earphones on, and in front of me was a mic. Jay wanted me to sing first.. I kept reading over my line. Funny man was the only one outbid the song, so he helped record, and he showed Lillian. It started.

Me: "You asked if I'd give us a chance,
But this love could not be.
Although my heart was screaming,
You were not right for me.
Perhaps another time or place,
Perhaps another world?"

Daniel: "I feel like I'm dying, sitting here alone. I feel like I'm crying, which is unknown. My heart is in knots that can't be untied. Maybe it's because I should have died."

Johnny: "The blaze of sunshine touches my face; As I woke up with your thoughts I can't erase. And then outside the window, the view I start to gaze; Tryin to solve the mystery as complex as a maze."

Daniel: "I feel like I'm dying, sitting here alone. I feel like I'm crying, which is unknown. My heart is in knots that can't be untied. Maybe it's because I should have died."

Jeff: "I don't know what I feel- I think I'm falling; Hanging at the edge with hopes someone is catching.
My heart is too fragile, don't want to see it breaking;
I hope you feel the same, or else I will be crying."

J-Dog: "My heart longs for you, my soul dies for you, my eyes cry for you.. My empty arms, reach out for you."

Daniel and I: "I feel like I'm dying, sitting here alone. I feel like I'm crying, which is unknown. My heart is in knots that can't be untied. Maybe it's because I should have died."

Charlie Scene: "You never loved me. You said you did, oh, shut up, I'm sick of these f*cking lies you keep telling!"

Kurlzz: "You're tearing me apart!"
Charlie: "You left me with no reason."
Kurlzz: "You're tearing me apart!"
Charlie: "You killed me inside."
Kurlzz: "You're tearing me apart!"
Kurlzz and Charlie: "AND YET I CARE!"

Danny and I, twice: "I feel like I'm dying, sitting here alone. I feel like I'm crying, which is unknown. My heart is in knots that can't be untied. Maybe it's because I should have died."

Hey! So this isn't one of their songs, I made it up! Just so you know.