Deuce.

Im sorry for the people that like Deuce. Deuce is okay, and it's really hard to call him names in HU POV. I'm not really a fan of Deuce, because he had to create a song about Hollywood Undead, plus he's really cocky.

Again, I apologize deuce fans.

~Charlie Scene~

As we walked from the bar, Deuce decided to get up from the bar and grab Danny and talk to him. Kurlzz, J-Dog, Funnyman Sondra and I were the ones to see. Johnny was in one of his moments where he blocks the world from his mind, so he just walked away not even knowing.

Us 4 knew what Deuce was trying to do. We've known the guy for too long, so we knew his movements and the tone in his voice.

"Hey, man." Deuce said kindly.

Danny turned around, "Hey." Danny was a bit annoyed, confused.

I took a step closer, but Deuce waved his hand, "Charlie, nothing's gonna happen, man."

"Better not." I cross my arms, "or we'll f*ck you up." Is what I wanted to say.

"So what do you like about replacing me?" Aron asked, taking his hand off Danny's arm after he shrugged it off.

"It's really nice." Daniel nodded, smirking a bit. Deuce's smile faded into a frown.

Aron examined Sondra, who was standing next to me with her arms crossed. Her black side bangs covered her left eye as she watched. He took a step toward her, and I was ready to step in front of him.

"Is this your bitch, Danny?" Aron asked, looking her up and down, "God, ain't she something.."

Sondra's eyes widened, and before Aron could even touch her, I stepped infront of him smacking his hand away.

"Who are you calling bitch, bitch?" Daniel jerked Deuce around to face him. Daniel's eyes were full of hate by now. I could see it coming.

"Go get Johnny." I whispered to Dylan and Jorel, "Now."

They both jogged away quickly towards George's direction.

"Excuse me?" Aron snapped, pulling Daniel's hand off of his shoulder. He shoved Danny, and Danny shoved back afterward, "Im gonna f*ck you up, Prick!"

This wasn't good. I examined the place for the 3, and Matthew and I exchanged looks. It was coming quickly.

"Bullsh*t." Danny glared at Deuce, who just tackled him to the ground. They rolled around for awhile, until I saw Deuce throw his fist at Daniel's face.

**
~Danny~

I couldn't believe this was happening. But I would never have him touch Sondra nor let him call her names.

I basically kicked him off of me, sending him tumbling back into a table and some chairs. Standing up, feeling my cheek I jumped on Aron like a mad-man.

A chair or two knocked over as we fought underneath the table(let's just say I hit my head on the wooden table as well, but I didn't give a sh*t). Dealers jumped from their tables to go get security. Sondra hid behind Charlie, burying her face in his back. Golly.

Johnny came dashing over to the two of us and pulled me from under the table, then yanked Deuce up by his shirt, nearly ripping the thing off him. His nose was slightly bleeding, and he looked at George.

"You get the f*ck away from us." Regan snapped, shoving him away. Security started to show up. His nose was gushing with blood and it fled down his face.