Traveling.

~J3T~

So Danny is bringing his girlfriend to Las Vegas..

Great! We were supposed to go to the concert, then afterward we were going to go to a casino, get drunk, and have some fun. What were we supposed to do now? We don't want Danny to be wasted in front of Sondra. And who wants a guest to come to Las Vegas with.. With us?

Danny will enjoy her being there though. It was J-Dog's idea.

"If you want the amazing girl to stay in your life, invite her to our concert in Las Vegas. She could ride the tour bus with us, then watch the concert." J-Dog had told me what he had said to Danny.

Today is my last day with my baby before I go to Las Vegas. It's hard to leave my girl, even for an hour. I wish she could come, but Las Vegas is too much for her.. Especially with Hollywood Undead.

Ava ran out of her room toward me, her long wavy blonde hair swaying side to side. She was beautiful. I smiled at her, "Hey sweetie.."

"I can't fine Funnyman, Daddy.." She took my finger and squeezed it.

She named her stuffed-animal gorilla after Funnyman, since his other nick name was King Kong. I stood up, and she turned to lead me to her room, still grasping my finger with her small hand.

Ava lead me to her room, which was pretty clean surprisingly. She let go of my finger, and I went searching in her toy boxes. Ava watched.

I looked everywhere; under her bed, the toy boxes, under and in her dresser, her closet, but I couldn't find the small black gorilla. It couldn't have just run out of the house by itself.

I searched the whole house for it. Ava followed me everywhere I went. After awhile, she decided to go around the house on her own to help me look for it.

"Daddy!!" She shouted from another room. I heard her footsteps in the hall, "I found him! He was under your bed, silly Funny!"

I get up off the floor from looking under the couch, "Awesome!"

She runs into the living room, lifting Funnyman up showing him off, then gave me a hug. God, I loved her precious little hugs. I kissed the top of her head, and she climbed into my lap.

I hope this day lasts forever.

**

~Funnyman~

I'm so pumped for today. I mean, Las Vegas is a party city. You can do almost anything there and it is always a blast. No one judges you if you get drunk or high. If Las Vegas had a nick name, it would be Hakuna Matata.

The crowd would be wild. Everyones wild in Vegas. Just to sum it up, I love f*cking Vegas!

We decided to take the tour bus to Vegas, since it would be more fun and exciting. Everyone loaded their luggage in the bus. Danny and Sondra haven't shown up yet, so we decided to just hang in the studio for awhile. Ava was running around the studio, crashing on Matty's drums and doing whatever the hell she wants.

Finally, after waiting for about half an hour, Danny burst through the door with Sondra, "I ffff-" he looked at Ava, "freaking hate traffic!"

"Nice curving of the language." Johnny smiled, and Ava ran up to Sondra.

"Who are you?" Ava asked.

"I'm Sondra," Sondra kneeled down facing Ava. "and you must be Ava?"

Ava nodded, "Are you going to Las Vegas?"

Sondra nodded. Ava gave her a hug, and she giggled.

Johnny stood up, "Hun, we have to go now."

Ava turned to him, and walked over, "I don't want you to go.."

"Daddy has to." George said, bending down and picking her up. He kissed her all over her face, Ava giggled.

"Why?" She asked, johnny sighed.

"I'm sorry sweetie, but that's how I get everything you want."

Ava hugged him, then touched the butterfly tattoo on his neck. George chuckled.

"I love you."

"I love you too, Daddy."

"How about you say bye to everyone else?" Johnny asks me, and Ava runs over to me right away, jumping on my leg.

I picked her up and made a silly face at her, "I'll see you in a few days, alright?"

"Okay, Funny." She could hardly say "funny", it was so adorable.

Ava hugged me and I let her down, and she gave everyone a loving hug. George gave her another embrace, kissed her and walked out with the rest of us.

**
~Danny~

Everyone that was supposed to come was on the bus. Sondra sat next to me, visiting with the others. She seemed happy, and very excited for Vegas. The driver drove us to our destination, which was miles away from here.

"So, Sondra.. Do you think Danny's an ass?" Da Kurlzz asked.

"Obviously." Sondra giggled, joking. Everyone chuckled.

"Yeah, he's a handful." J-Dog smiled.

I playfully push Jorel and he pushes me back, making me bump into Sondra. The others sat on the other couch across from us.

"Don't listen to that piece of sh*t." I laugh, pointing at Jorel. He shook his head and smiled.

The bus slowed, and we found ourselves going though a small town. I don't know what it's called. Everyone looked out their windows, and Funnyman started laughing his ass off.

"Guys! Hurry," He couldn't stop laughing, his words were slurring together because of it. "two guys in a Barbie buggie!"

The other 3 laughed as we made our way over to look out. Sure enough, two buff guys in a pink Barbie bug drove next to us. Their windows were rolled down.

Funny opened our window quickly, and shouted, "HA! Gaaaaaaaaaay!"

The guy driving the bug glanced at us, then his middle finger flew out of the window flipping us off. We burst into laughter. Charlie was rolling on the ground, and the others fell on each other while Sondra and I stood back.

"People are so crazy." Sondra laughed.

"That just made my day." I laugh.