Las Vegas part 2.

~J-Dog~

We all walked into the Forum Shops like we own the place. Danny and Sondra walked behind us alone while all of us pushed each other around playfully. I accidentally shoved Funny man into a lady, and they both toppled over onto the ground with a thud. Johnny turned around covering his mouth, trying not to laugh as Kurlzz, Charlie and I watched as Dylan got up from the fall. He pulled the girl up gently, her curled blonde hair in her face as if she was trying to be the Grudge with blonde curly hair.

"I'm so sorry, girl." Funny said gently.

The lady brushed her hair out of her face, "It's not your fault." She glanced over at me, and Johnny lost it.

"I'm sorry." I say, chuckling, "I didn't know he would run into you."

"Dip-sh*t." Johnny coughed. I shot him a look.

"Yeah, J-Dog here is our special member of the band-"

"That created the band-"

"Let me finish," Kurlzz snapped at me. "He can't control himself-"

"Out of all the others, I actually do."

"Jorel!"

"Matthew!"

Kurlzz flipped me off. The lady looked at us confusingly, and started to walk away after scoffing. Charlie decided to pull the, "You're gay." Joke on him.

"You should have seen the look on your face, Dylan!" Johnny cackled, "You looked like you were gonna sh*t your f*cking pants!"

**

~Danny~

We had to stand in line in the tiny space slightly outside of the CheeseCake Factory. There were tons of people waiting. A couple stood by us 7 talking in some other language that I wasn't unfamiliar with. I peered over at the circular fish tank where the robotic gods came out of. A fish swam around that was identical to Dory from finding Nemo. Strangers sat on the bench around it on their phone or watching their little kids point out the different kinds of fish. A little boy, about 4 picked up one of the nude picture cards and decided to present it to their mom. She quickly snatched it out of his hands and threw it away.

I'm guessing Sondra saw the same thing because when I examined her she was laughing, looking in the same direction I was looking in.

"You saw that too?" I chuckle slightly.

Sondra points at the kid, who picked not just one but two cards up, giving them to his mom again. The mother shook her head, pointing her finger at the boy and scolded. Sondra and I both laughed.

"She looks like she gonna blow a casket." I laugh.

Da Kurlzz walked passed them, and started walking over slowly and politely to where we were in the line. He just got done in the bathroom. The smile on his face assured me that he saw the same thing.

"Did you see that?" Matty throws his head back laughing, hitting a guy behind him, "Oops, sorry."

A waiter from the booth scanned the line and called out, "Hollywood Undead..?"

He could hardly pronounce, "Hollywood" with his accent. I was probably the only one to hear him call out our group name since he was so silent. Raising my hand, I politely called out, "Right here!"

"It's about God-damn time!" Charlie announced. J-Dog smacked him in the stomach. Jordon coughed.

The waiter came out of the circular booth. The guy didn't look like he was reserved or shy. His appearance was very informal. Tattoos were scrawled upon his arms, his eyebrow and nose was pierced. He led us into the Cheesecake Factory, passing several booths and tables full of people. The waiter slid enough menus for all of us on a U shape booth. We all scooted across the booth seats and got comfortable.

"I'm Carlos, and I shall be your waiter tonight. Any drinks for tonight?" He clasped his hands together, examining all of us. His faux hawk was slowly falling down, and you can definitely tell he was Mexican. His skin was fairly tan, also his accent was strong.

"I'll have a Corona Please." Charlie raised his hand a bit, smiling. Everyone ordered an alcoholic drink except for Sondra. I asked for a type of Piña Colada.

After he was out of sight, Johnny strikes up a conversation quickly; Plans about tonight. I believe everyone was excited, especially Funnyman. Charlie and him would be tumbling around drunk before we even get to the Casino.

"Sondra, what the hell? We're in Vegas." J-Dog points to her Coke that she was drinking.

"J, leave her alone." I chuckle.

"No, it's fine. I understand. Vegas is about partying and such. I should be drinking." Sondra announces.

Jorel smirks at me, as if he just proved something. F*cker.

Sondra turns to me with a sigh, "you should let me try that." Without hesitation, she takes my drink and takes a sip of it. The others just exchanged looks and smiled at each other, acting like she was a bad-ass. She nodded, "I'm getting one of those in awhile."

Everyone started cheering, "It's finally a party!" Kurlzz cheered.

I patted Sondra gently on the back with a smile across my face. I can't believe I threw her away like that last year. Just thinking about it makes me want to cringe. Thinking, I thought about how lucky I got at the concert in LA when I picked her up once again. It is definitely a different friendship than before. The friendship is stronger, but what kind was it?