Vegas Part 3.

~Funnyman~

She was a total bad-ass. Perfect for Danny. I don't know if he was attracted to her in that way though. They seemed to be best friends more than anything.

Sondra got a Piña Colada to drink right after we got done eating. I had an amazing plate of some 4 cheese pasta, which was outstanding.

We payed for the check, and our waiter knew who we were, so he just had to take a picture with us. I love those type of fans. The ones that don't constantly agitate you while you are spending time with them.

"You guys are amazing!" Carlos high-Fived me, and I pulled him into a bro-hug.

We left shortly after getting to-go boxes for a slice of cheesecake. Just in time, the robotic show in the middle was just starting, and there was a mob circling around it. Tourists took videos on their phones, and as I peered into the crowd I saw a face that I thought I'd never see again; Deuce.

We made eye contact. My ears got hot, I felt myself glare at him. In a heartbeat if love to kick his scrawny f*cker in front of everyone. Even if it has the Po Po on my ass. If anyone else saw him, they'd feel the same damn way. Aron crossed his arms and peered away at the robot gods. The others were far ahead of me, and I had to jog to catch up.

"Douche-face is here." I look over at Johnny. George directly turns around scanning the area for Deuce.

"Where is that MOFO?" He keeps looking around as we walk.

"In the crowd. He's out of sight right now.."

"If I see that f*cker anywhere, he's gonna get his ass kicked."

"I'm with you."

"Who?" Danny walks up to me, looking lost.

"Deuce is back there."

"What?!" Danny exclaims.

"No way!" The others say, a bit annoyed.

"If we run into him.." Charlie shook his head, "you don't even want to know."

We walked into the casino like a bunch of pimps. The air was very unclear, cigar and cigarette smoke was smelt, and I bet you could get high off of the atmosphere because of it. All of us jumped around (well, except for Somdra), the first thing we do is head to the bar to get some drinks.

**

~Johnny 3 tears~

That's when I saw him. The dip-sh*t that I though I would never see again.

Aron Erlichman.

"Tha Producer" is what he used to call himself. He produced the band, but he didn't give a f*ck about going on tour. He missed several tours, which pissed all of us off.

He sat across the bar, not even noticing us yet. Boy, I wish I could just get my hands on his scrawny neck. I'd be fine with him if he hadn't made that rap song, "Story of a Snitch". Yes, it's about us.

I found myself zoning out on Aron, and he caught me, so he stared back. We all got our alcoholic beverages quickly, and strutted away from the bar towards the casino games.

We were in the middle of everything. Dealers walked passed us, or there were people with a wad of cash in their hands, screaming, "Hell yeah!"

It was awfully loud from all the celebrating of winning money. You could hardly even hear the music.

"Johnny! George Regan!" I heard Funny's deep voice shout at me.

"George!" J-Dog ran over following Dylan.

I twirled around quickly, looking at both of them, "What? What's going on?!"

"It's Danny." Dylan panted.

"And Deuce." J-Dog breathed.

Oh! Cliff hanger. Sorry lovelies. Had to. What do you thinks gonna happen? I'll update ASAP. HU4L!! Pah-LEASE comment. Thank you!