Kiss My Mask.

~Sondra~

All I could think was, "No, it couldn't be him. It had to be another guy named Danny."

"Maybe it is him." I thought. A billion thoughts about Daniel went through my head.

He had more tattoos than Daniel had when we spent time together. But that was a year ago. Daniel Rose could have easily changed in a year. He had low self-esteem, so someone he looked up to could alter his ego.

It couldn't be him.

"Sondra? You alright?" I heard Lillian ask me, and I snapped back to reality.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I lied. The curiosity got to me and was tearing at my stomach. My heart jumped, I could slightly hear it in my ears.

"You sure? You look pale." Cody asks. The excitement of the concert was pouring out of him.

"Do you think that's Daniel?" I whisper loudly.

Lillian snorts, "I doubt it, sweetheart. You know how Daniel was. He was very quiet and.. Not this mess."

She flung her hand toward Danny, then the rest of the band. Funnyman danced across the stage, singing, "Can't stop won't stop, TRYIN ' make that booty drop.."

"What if it is him though?" I ask.

"I'm sure it's not him." Lillian answers, pulling out 3 backstage passes, "I totally forgot about these!"

Cody took one, and almost screamed, "Whaaaat?! Awesome!"

Lillian hands me one, "There's only one way to find out.."

"I don't want to--"

"We are going to find out!" A yell over the screams of the crowd.

"I can see blood! All over my hands! The longer you lay next to me, the further I ran!" Danny started singing loudly. His voice was beautiful.

Like Daniel's.

It was so musical when he talked in the microphone. His golden face mask shined different colors from the spotlights and such. Could it be Daniel Murillo?

"Maybe he's doing American Idol again?" Lillian questioned.

I didn't know how to answer that. She knew that Daniel moved away without even telling me, and he quit American Idol, I mean, he didn't show up.

"Daniel Murillo will not be participating in American Idol. He moved on." One of the judges read off their papers.

He didn't get in trouble for anything. He wasn't getting chased by the police, anyways, that's not him. The Daniel I know would never get into a fight or anything else to cause that.

Da Kurlzz slammed his drumsticks on his drums, this curly hair staying in one place as he head-banged. Charlie Scene walked passed him, moving with the music drunkly. Johnny 3 tears was rapping right now, and Funnyman was crashing on a cymbal with a drum stick. J-Dog walked over and made Kurlzz kiss his hand as if he was a princess. Danny looked at the crowd and gave the front rows high fives.

Then, he jumped offstage, and walked through the middle of the crowd. He started singing again. After his verse, he chatted with Cody.

"You're going backstage?" Danny slurred to Cody, breathless.

"Yeah! With these two!" Cody grabbed us both, and drug us over.

"It's gonna be a party." Danny stumbled a bit, and looked at us.

**

The concert closed with the song, "Hear Me Now." It pumped the whole crowd up, even me. I didn't want to leave, that's how fun and crazy it was. At least we were going back stage.

But I didn't want to..

The 6 crazy undead ran off stage, most of them drunk except for J-Dog and Kurlzz. They must've sobered up during the concert. Strangers were starting to flood out of the part where the concert was. After that, Cody led us backstage.

Charlie Scene was passed out in a lawn chair, a beer bottle leaking out on his lap. All of them still had their masks on. Were they going to take them off? I think I would be to scared if they did. Especially Danny. J-dog walked over.

"Hey. I'm J-Dog." He held his hand out for one of us to shake. Cody took it. Then help his hand out for Lillian and I.

Danny started dragging his feet over. I gulped. Was it him? I don't know. He took his hood off, showing dark brunette hair with some blonde in it. You could hardly see it. "You're back! I thought you left." He chuckled, tackling Cody with a hug. His arms glistened in sweat. I scrunched my nose up.

"Yeah.. We gotta go soon though." Cody looked at Lillian.

"Why? You have to stay for the party!" Danny whined. J shook his head.

"We aren't partying tonight." I say, Danny let's go of Cody, looking at me with his hazel eyes.

"Especially you.. Why do you have to leave?" Danny walked over to me. It drove me insane on how I couldn't see his face.

"Dan-"

"Shut up." Danny snapped at J-Dog. I felt my muscles tense up.

"I have stuff to do."

"That's bullsh*t." Danny said.

"We should get going.." Lillian put a hand on my shoulder.

I turned slowly, and I felt Danny and J-Dog look at me. Glancing over, Da Kurlzz walked over to Danny, putting a hand on his shoulder.

"What ever," Danny chuckled, "Kiss my mask!"

I turned back, Lillian and Cody in front of me. Something lightly bounced off my back, making Lillian look over. She gasped, her eyes wide with shock. Turning around, I saw Danny's mask lying on the ground a foot away from me face down. My neck picked my head up, and I looked at the unmasked Danny.