Messed up mornings.

~Danny~

I couldn't see Sondra as a friend. If you're wondering what she is to me, then here's the answer; I have no idea. Thinking about what she was to me was hard. There were so many choices to choose from. Maybe she was all of them. Was it because she had changed since I was gone? Or was it me?

Let me just take the blame for everything and say that I changed. I mean, maybe I didn't, maybe it was her that changed, I don't know..

Quick footsteps were heard in my hall. They got closer, then boom. Jordon the jackass was standing in my door way only in his boxers.

"Question.. Where are the towels?" He asks me.

This would be the fifth or sixth time I've told him. I never questioned him why he was here on other days.

"Why the hell are you here?" I finally ask, not answering his question at all.

"I woke up on your couch. I don't know man. I should be at my house.." He says, leaning on the door that creaked back. He stumbled.

Idiot.

"It's hard to be sober.." Charlie says, gaining his balance back, "It's just--"

"Could you at least dress? You're already a mess you look like a hungover hobo with no clothes on."

"Sorry." He walks out, and after a minute he comes back, "Towels?"

I blow a raspberry, "in the closet on the right next to the bathroom."

Charlie finally leaves the room, then minutes later he closes the door and started the shower.

I get out of bed, put some PJ pants on and walk out into the kitchen, which is really quiet. You could only hear the pad of my bare feet as I walked across the tile floor. The first thing I do is make some coffee, then I go into the living room and turn TV on.

"Hi."

"Oh! Son-of-a f*ck! How long were you in here?" I jump slightly, finding J-Dog on the love seat in the far corner.

"For awhile. Charlie let me in," Jorel fiddles with his gages, "why the hell is Charlie here?"

"I tried asking him. The donkey won't remember."

Jorel chuckles. I change the channel to the news for a few.

"Now listen, how is everything with that girl Sondra, right?" He asks.

I nod, "Everything's fine I hope. I feel terrible."

"You think? That girl didn't want to let you go, and you easily let her go. I'm sorry, but if you never get a call from her--"

My phone buzzes. The ID looked unfamiliar, but it was probably Sondra. I picked it up and answered. J-Dog rolled his eyes.

"Hey." She says quietly.

"How are you?"

"It's good.."

**

~J-Dog~

I swear, their conversation went on and on. It was longer than i thought it would be. Charlie came out of the shower, his lower part of his body wrapped in a towel. We both watched Danny.

"One sec.." He moved the phone away from his mouth and turned to us, but stared at Charlie, "Jordon, go get some f*cking clothes on."

He went back to talking. Charles did as he was told. Danny has changed. He used to be the quiet, un-mouth-y guy that was very unsociable, but now he was a monster. During breaks for rehearsal to hang out sessions, he would never shut is damn pie-hole. Daniel always had something to talk about, which was annoying. We loved him anyways.

I fidgeted a bit, wanting to tell Danny something, "Tell her that next week's a concert. Make her come with us."

Danny looked over at me, then mouthed the words, "What?"

"If you want the amazing girl to stay in your life, invite her to our concert in Las Vegas. She could ride the tour bus with us, then watch the concert." I say again.

Danny talks about it. She would probably have to think about it, especially when there's going to be Charlie Scene drunk(and others, possibly Danny again), when he's drunk, it gets wild. He crashes the bus, or is that Johnny?

"Okay..okay, bye." Danny turned his phone off, looking over at me, "It worked."