Starting fresh.

So, I know it's all been slow since its been slow for me. I decided to speed it up a little. Hope you enjoy!

1 year later

~Sondra~

It was quiet.

To quiet. The clock ticked as I layed on my couch in the empty living room. My friends were working.. I had the day off.

Where was Daniel?

He made me seem oblivious to him. Daniel wouldn't call, text, or come hang out with me. The only thought that came to me was; our friendship is over. He was an awesome friend. There was no way we could have fell for each other. We even told each other that. We went over a talk about it even.

If he can live without me, then I can live without him.

~Danny~

I left almost everything behind. I got a new phone with a new cell number even. The only people I keep in touch with is my family and of course my best friends since the 1st grade. Jorel was was one of them.

I've grown close to the Hollywood Undead band after I joined. It's like we're family now, like brothers, but all we are are best friends. It's crazy on how everyone is. Like, you could wake up at one of their houses and not remember what the f*ck happened. Sometimes I'd find Jordon run after a lady out the door if it ever happens.

That's what Charlie Scene does. Gets drunk, bangs a drunk lady, then when they leave, he chases after them.

This morning was kind of like it today. But this time, I woke up in my own bed. I checked the house to see if any of them were there. I was crossing my fingers the whole time, because I didn't want to walk into a room that was totally trashed with either Funnyman or J-Dog. Luckily, the coast was clear. Just me, myself, and I.

~J-dog~

Everyday at 4: 19. Every day at 4:19 they text me. It's funny, since I never get a text before that time. My phone jingled.

J3T: "What's up?"

Me: "Sitting around, there's nothing else to do."

J3T: "I'm going to make a group message.."

Silence. I yawned, and my phone buzzed again, but it was multiple buzzes, as if I was getting a thousand messages in a row. I picked up my phone.

J3T: "Hello you motherf*ckers."

Funny: "Hey."

Kurlzz: "Um, hi."

Charlie: "Hey MOFO."

Danny: "Hi."

Me: "What up."

Silence. The "..." Bubble showed up from Johnny, indicating that he was typing. Before he could reply, Charlie decided to answer.

Charlie: "Matthew's gay."

Kurlzz: "No, I'm not!😡"

J3T: "We should go celebrate."

Danny: "For what?"

Me: "New album should be coming out soon. 😏"

Funny: "F*ck yeah!"

Kurlzz: "Hell yes!"

Charlie: "Did I miss something? Must've been f*cked up when you guys decided to submit it.."

Danny: "That's amazing asf."

Not going to lie, I was pumped. I just couldn't wait for Deuce to listen to "Hear Me Now", which makes fun of him. Even if it get to the point that he may come over and try to beat my ass, I'd still enjoy knowing or seeing his reaction. Aron is a guy who is short tempered, which makes him so amusing.

Charlie: "Where are we gonna go? To a club or to dinner?"

Me: "Let's at least TRY to stay sober."

Kurlzz: "I agree with J."

Charlie: "You're still gay."

Kurlzz: "Shut up, you're such an ass!"

Me: "Both of you shut the hell up. Like wtf man..😠"

J3T: "Great idea. Anyways, how about dinner?"

~Danny~

we had only a couple more hours until the album came out on iTunes. Everyone was freaking out at dinner. Such as being cocky and making a fork pyramid. Who does that? Our tipsy asses. Charlie wouldn't listen to what J-Dog said. He was almost drunk as sh*t.. His head was propped up by his hand and he just stared at the fork pyramid. Waving a hand in front of him wouldn't help either. It was hilarious.

Dylan wouldn't even stop smacking him lightly on the ear. He continuously did it until Charlie grasped his wrist and squeeze. Jordon was still eyeing the forks. Funnyman cringed, but couldn't stop laughing. No one couldn't stop. Charlie blinked, then looked over at him, "Those forks are going up your ass."

"How are you going to shove them up there with my pants on?" Dylan asked, giggling.

"That what I was thinking about.. How will I get them up your ass? Hmm.." Charlie slurs, and let's go of Funny's wrist.

The waiter comes over, handing food out such as burgers to salads. "Would you like more beer, sir?"

"No, just give him a water." I say.

"No, give me another bee-"

"Get him water. He's f*cked up enough." I look up at the guy, "Excuse my French."

The guy just chuckles and walks away, taking the beer mug away. By the looks that Jordon was giving me, he was gonna kill me.

~Da Kurlzz~

I couldn't stop laughing my ass off at dinner. Charlie was on the brink of being drunk, everyone else.. Well, they were okay I suppose. They've had a couple beers but that's about it. Danny was going to get f*cked up by Charlie.

When we finished up, we payed, left a tip, and walked out to the parking lot. Charlie bull-dozed Danny over, and they hit the hard asphalt. I heard Danny squeak as his back hit the ground, charlie used him as a cushion.

"Dude!" Danny coughed out. He got the air knocked out of him.

Charles rolled around, hugging Danny, "You son of a bitch," he laughs, "I'm a grown man I make my own decisions."

"Would you stop calling yourself names?" Danny.

No answer. Jordon squeezed him tighter, Danny's back popped. He squirmed and squealed.

J-Dog pulled him off of Danny, chuckling, "You guys are morons."

Funnyman took out cigarette, lit it, and smoked. He puffed it out slowly, enjoying it. That's when I realized it wasn't a cigarette, it was weed. Dylan and his weed..

We walked to Johnny's car, and squished into the small thing. I sat in the back with Daniel and Jordon. Funny busted up laughing, the words couldn't come crawling out of his mouth.

"Re-remember," Dylan chuckled, "when we took that picture of us in this c-car," he laughed even more, "George was smokin', J, you were sitting in the middle, and I took the picture while George was dangling the cigarette in his mouth, and you leaned away from it so you wouldn't get burned?"

"Yeah.. I rem-"

"Your face in the picture!" Dylan cackles, immitating the face Jorel had made in the picture.

Everyone laughs, then, when everyone calms down, we drive off.