Unknown.

~Danny~

There's a concert in the city. It's nice to not travel to a different state or city. Performing for your home is amazing. The people in the crowd are more than just a crowd. They are an army. In fact, an Undead army. The Undead Army gets us pumped and crazy as hell, so much that we go delirious.

FYI, I know one or two of us will be sober onstage, so I know tonight is going to be a ludicrous night. Hopefully I'll be one of them, because this will be my 5th home concert. The other 4 I couldn't remember a thing since the guys got me drunk. Damn them.

Anyways, the sun hasn't even began to set and we are setting the piano, drum set, everything up so we don't have to have the crowd wait. The stage is on an outside platform that is bannered with "Hollywood Undead" in red font everywhere.

Funnyman was smoking weed backstage, Charlie sat next to him with a half empty bottle of beer. Jordon was always the first to get drunk.

Jorel, George, and Matty was helping the managers set up such as plug cords in, put the instruments in their rightful places, and plug cords into the speakers and guitars. Johnny had to pull his pants up a thousand times, especially when he crawled onto the stage instead of using the stairs. I mean, they were f*cking sagging down to his ankles.

George is one of those guys that looked like he would never sag his pants. He's tough and he's the oldest out of all of us, 31 years old. He has a child, also he's the most mature.

Jorel just turned 27 a couple days ago. Only two years younger than I. He wore his Misfits skeleton muscle shirt with jeans and Nike shoes. Brand new Nike shoes that he got for his birthday. From me. The guy is the only one who doesn't smoke in the band.

Dylan was 25, the youngest out of the band. Very immature from the rest. He's the "baby of the family", so we have to watch every move he makes. Today he wore a nice blue button-up with a red tie, khaki shorts plus Vans.

Jordon was the same age as J-Dog. Immature, dirty, stupid as hell.. There were so many words to judge him with. He was always drunk, and if he wasn't, it was for a special reason or because he was hungover.

Matthew was a year older, and a year younger than me. 28. When he was a teen, he went through a scene phase. Matty is a tiny but tough guy, also one of the most comical. He had "LP" or Linkin Park tatted on his arm to show that he was a fan.

Then there is me. Second oldest in the band(29), an amazing, kickass vocalist for Hollywood Undead. Tattoos cover my left arm, and on my right it says, "American tradegy", also our new album that we let loose this year.

J-Dog climbed on a part where some of the lights on the side of the stage sat. Johnny walked past me with a mic in his hand, rolling his eyes, "Could you get down from there, you jack wagon?"

Jorel dropped down, sticking his tongue out at George. George lunged at him, and J snickered.

**

~Sondra~

Lillian and I had a very big surprise for our friend, Cody since it was his birthday. He loves the band Hollywood Undead, so we got tickets for the concert tonight. I've listened to some of their music, I actually like it.

The vocalist's(I don't really pay attention to names really) voice sounds really familiar, but for some reason I can't put my finger on it.

Lillian walked into my house before Cody. She didn't even decide to knock or anything, that's what she does best though.

"Show him the surprise!" She exclaims, clapping her hands.

I run into my room, to my box that I keep my important things like jewelry, antiques, papers, etc. the tickets lay on top, not a single crinkle or fold in them. Snatching them up instantly, I run out with the three held high.

"I grant you the ability to go.." I put one in his hand, and he reads it.

Then freaks out, almost plowing me over as if I was snow, making him the snow plow. He was like a fangirl, but worse.

"Thank you so much!!" He screams, making Lillian and I giggle.

**

Cody made us go to the concert early so we could get a front row seat. Hardly anyone was there, only like 2 or three people. A guy ran across the stage with a white mask that had blood coming from his eyes, and a dollar bill covering the mouth. He had gages in his ears, and wore a misfit muscle shirt. He was fairly toned.

Cody pointed at him with a smile larger than the Joker's. The guy was going for the Hollywood Undead custom guitar. Another walked on, with a blue mask on.on one side there were butterflies, and the other side had a white "3". Cody said their name for us to hear while the audience filled up.

"Johnny 3 tears."

Another with a bandana covering his mouth, a hat covering his head, and sun glasses came on stage.

"Charlie Scene."

The next guy was crazy. His mask was similar to a clown. One side was cracked and the other side of the mask was fine. The forehead was wrinkled, the smile very curvy and the eyes looked as if he was glaring. His hair was curly, it wasn't part of the mask! He wore a long baggy white tank top with black skinny jeans. He made his way towards the drums.

"Da Kurlzz."

A very tall man with a nice blue button-up shirt and khaki shorts. The guy had a black mask and in small gold letters there was something under his right(to him, left) eye.

"Funnyman."

The sixth and last member to enter into the stage was one of the shortest, but he was still tall. The guy sort of staggered on like Charlie scene and Johnny. He wore a red hoodie that had the sleeves ripped off, and he wore a jean jacket with no sleeves over it. His mask was golden and a Christian cross was over his right eye(to him, left). By far, his mask was the coolest.

"Danny."