Introduction and Rules!(READ BEFORE RPING)

Hi there!

If you're new to my rp books, welcome! My name's Kat, and I hope you enjoy your time rping with me!

If you know me from another one of my rp books, one of my non-rp books, or from a conversation/rp in pm, hi and/or welcome back!

Friendly introductions aside...its time for the rules.
I know everyone doesn't like them, but we have to have them so things don't spiral into chaos.

Da rules:

1. No ocs! Usually, I like ocs, but this rp book is just going to be ships only.

2. No smut. Just no.

3. Don't be an ***hat outside of rp.

4. Try to be descriptive! By that, I mean two sentences or more. No freeform.
YES- Virgil flipped on the lights to Logan's room. Bathed in the light in front of Virgil, was Logan fast asleep and cuddling a jar of crofters.
OR
Virgil walked in Logan's room, stopping himself when he saw Logan cuddling a jar of crofters. Well, that's enough interaction for today.
NO- Virgil: *sees Logan cuddling Crofters o_o*
Logan: *asleep and cuddling crofters uwu*

However, an occasional one liner is okay.

5. Try to at least have proper grammar. I understand if you have a spelling mistake in your response or English isn't your first language. I really do. but if you don't know the difference between their, they're, and there, I'm going to scream.

6. Don't spam! I have real life stuff I have to deal with outside of rp, and I can't always answer to your response right away. I will, however, get to answering it once I have free time. The tag time in this rp is 2-4 hours.

7. Despite my strict rules, I just want you to know that I love you all <3

8. If you've read the rules, type in the passwords in the comments. The passwords are Loganberry and a few people who'd you'd think would like this rp.

9. Have fun!

Tags:
PiggyTheRockinPotato
screamyheere
TheFriendlySpirit1
robinstar46
NotFireTheSloth