~Wedding Bells(song scenario)~

(Cliche scenario ahead, and another wedding scenario)

!TW! Possible unsympathetic Patton!

(Human au)
It's Side A and Side B's wedding!
Side A makes his way down the aisle, while the choir belts a tune. Flowers are thrown ontop of Side A, which kinda annoys him/he ignores. Despite everything happening around Side A, All that matters to Side A is Side B...right at the altar and looking beautiful. Side A approaches the altar, starting to hold Side B's hand. They both utter that they look amazing. A family member of Side B stands behind the two, clearing their throat.
"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to bless the union of Side A and Side B."
They declare, Side A and Side B holding both of their hands in front of them. When Side B's family member is done speaking, the two each exchange each other's vows(one at a time, of course). Once the vows are done, Side B gets out the ring, about to slide it on Side A's finger. Everything about this moment is perfect. Soon the 'I do's' will come, they'll kiss, have a awesome reception, and start a family. However, before the ring can even touch Side A's finger, Deceit/Patton bursts through the chapel doors, uninvited, and in a wedding dress/tux.
"I'm sorry Side A. You understand?"
Deceit/Patton says half heartedly, calling over Side B. Side B obeys and goes over to Deceit/Patton and sliding the ring onto Deceit's/Patton's finger while Side B repeats his vows...only with a bit more love in them. No, this wasn't supposed to happen. No.
Side A tries to call Side B back over, but it's too late; Side B and Patton/Deceit just said their 'I do's', about to kiss. Side A can't do anything but watch in horror and heartbreak.
However, Before they kiss...Side A wakes up.