~"Isn't there a pull out couch I could sleep on instead?"~

(I'm a sucker for the bed sharing trope and the rival to lovers/holy sh!t I get to do this with my crush trope, so here you go-)

!TW!: swearing, possible kissing, sympathetic dark sides.

(!Warning!: this scenario is looooooooong)
(HS au)

A few weeks into the start of the new semester, a teacher announces that they're going to take a three day, two nights class field trip out of state with Side A's class, as well as with a few other classes. The trip isn't for another couple of months, but they need to know who's going, who to send forms to, and ways to raise money for the trip. After the announcement is done, the teacher passes a sign up sheet around to the students. When the sign up sheet reaches Side A, Side A quickly reads it over. After some hesitation, Side A signs up.
A few months later, Side A is on a coach bus to wherever his class and the other class is out of state. Finding Nemo is faintly playing on the small movie screens, but Side A is paying no mind to it. The scenery out the window is much more entertaining than hearing Dory speak every two seconds. A few hours later, the classes arrives to their destination, the coach bus promising to take them to the hotel later before driving off. After the bus speeds off, the classes follow directions and have a blast at their destination. A few hiccups happen while they're there, but nothing too big and nothing in the way. Eventually, Nighttime rolls around and all the students are sleepily waiting for their teacher to check them into the hotel. While a tired Side A waits, he decides to observe the lobby. Hm...cushioned chairs, check in desk, people walking around them, Side B sitting on his suitcase and about to doze off...wait, Side B is here?! Oh shoot. Well, as long as Side A doesn't have to interact with Side B for the rest of the trip or share a room with him, everything will be okay. The teacher comes back to the groups a few moments later, giving each student their key cards with their room number on it. Side A looks at his key card, finding out his room number and going into the elevator. Once he finds his floor and room, Side B approaches him. Well, night ruined.
"Hey, Side A."
"What are you doing here?"
"Oh, didn't the teacher tell you? We're roommates."
Side A rolls his eyes at that.
"There's no way we can be roommates. Plus, the teacher didn't say anything about roommates."
"Yes they did."
Too tired to argue, Side A swiped the key card in front of the reader. a few seconds later, there was a green light and a beep signaling that the room was now unlocked. Side A turns the handle, trudging into the room, but stopping in his tracks not long afterwards. Upon seeing Side A stop in his tracks, Side B walks in to see if Side A is okay/make a annoying joke about how Side A isn't moving, however, Side B also stops in his tracks not long afterwards, realizing why Side A is frozen like that.
There's One bed.
And two of them.
Stillness falls over the two, Side B managing to speak up a few moments later and break the tension.
"Well, I guess you're sleeping with me tonight. Let's unpack."
"Isn't there a pull out couch I can sleep on instead?"
"Hm...nope~"
Side B let's out a sigh, wheeling his suitcase inside.
"Fine. But no trying to do anything to me while I'm asleep."
"Got it."
After unpacking and getting ready for the night, Side A and Side B turn the light off and awkwardly climb into the bed. They shift a bit until they get comfortable, not saying a word. Side A yawns quietly, closing their eyes and about to drift into dreamland when...he feels something holding him. Side A looks over to see what the source of whatever has their arms wrapped around him, discovering that it's a asleep Side B.
Side A doesn't know what to do at that point.
Being held feels nice, but he also doesn't want Side B to hold him or do anything to him while in bed. While Side A tries to decide on what to do, Side B pulls him closer and tighter, to the point that they're bodies are touching. Side A squeaks, trying to squirm out of Side B's grasp, but Side B pulls Side A closer. What happens next...?