~Dirty Paws~

!TW!: animal death, blood mentions, animal traps(I.e bear traps), possible sympathetic dark sides, possible caring!Logan.

(I'll fix this up tomorrow lol)

(Watch this before reading the scenario. The scenario is basically a recap/summary of this, but watch it anyway because it's a amazing short film!)

Side A has been in a romantic relationship with Side B for the past few years. Everything about the couple seems normal to everyone they meet, but there's one thing: Side A is a human, Side B is a werewolf(however, Side B is mostly a human, and only turns into a werewolf on full moons). No one knows about Side B being a werewolf besides Side A, and Side A does his best cover up Side B's reckless werewolf actions by making up an excuse about it being a pet. One early evening, Side A is finishing up on washing the dishes when Side B(currently on the countertop/floor) lets out a whine. Side A looks over at Side B, then at the calendar hanging on the kitchen wall. Full moon tonight. Looks like Side A needs to prepare them both for what's to come soon.  Side A puts a plate on the drying rack, looking back over at Side B. In return, Side B's eyes discolor from white to yellow(or Side B's respective color; e.g green for Remus, Purple for Virgil, Sky blue for Patton, etc) and for a fang to poke out.
"Now?"
Side A questions, Side B nodding in response and reaching a hand out to Side A. Side A takes it, helping Side B up/down and over to the stairs. Once they're both upstairs, Side A restrains Side B against the radiator with some iron chains, presses a gentle kiss to his forehead, and goes back downstairs. A few hours later, a wolf howl is heard, followed by growls. Side A immediately goes up the stairs, seeing Side B in his werewolf form. Side B continues to growl, now becoming louder upon seeing Side A. Side A rolls his eyes and goes over to Side B, telling him to shut up. Side B whimpers and Side A comforts Side B by staying with him and kissing his nose.
A few moments pass, and Side B desperately wants to go outside. However, Side A refuses to let Side B go out, after what happened the previous times he was let out. But Side B flashes puppy dog eyes, and since Side A cant resist puppy dog eyes, Side A accidentally unchains Side B and now his werewolf boyfriend is on the loose. Uh oh.
With Side B's escape, Side A goes out to look for Side B, coming across a dead cat(again) on their doorstep(and becoming disgusted/sad/neutral about it(again)) before continuing to look for Side B. After some searching, Side A finds Side B in the woods, killing another animal. Side A, annoyed, starts walking over to Side B and lectures about how Side B doesn't have to kill cats because of his hunting instinct and to protect him, as well as lecturing him on how he needs to control his werewolf form a bit better(also talking about how it's scaring him). However, with each step Side A takes, the more he nears a bear trap that he's oblivious to, but Side B isn't oblivious to it. Side B is now faced with two choices: protect his boyfriend and get hurt in the process, or listen to his lecture and watch his boyfriend get hurt.
What will Side B do?