~Can't stop singing(song scenario)~

(This is bad and done before)

!TW!: blood/gore mentions, cursing, possible kissing, and sympathetic dark sides.

(Any Roman ship, minus Remrom.)

Roman and Side B are on one of Roman's quests. No dragonwitch is involved with this quest, Roman and Side B just have to save a village from a evil sorcerer. While the two start fighting the sorcerer in his lair, Side B bumps into the wall, ans sudden shelf with a big bottle of liquid on that wall comes down and splashes on Roman and Side B. Ugh, gross. No matter. Time to defeat this sorcerer once and for all.
After a intense fight with the sorcerer, Roman and Side B win and save the village. Quest completed. By now, the two have forgotten about the liquid that spilled on them, and are more focused on getting home, getting patched up, and getting some rest. When Roman and Side B arrive back at the commons, Side B starts to patch Roman up. It goes smoothly, with some flinches in the way and some mumbling, but it's all good. Side B shuts the first aid kit, looking up at Roman.
"There we go. All set."
Side B sings, looking...confused. He never tried to sing what he was going to say.
"Sorry, I did not mean to sing that-"
Side B sings again, this time in solfège style. Because of this, Side B clasps a hand over his mouth, hoping that will stop the singing. Nope. Sung mumbling comes out of his mouth. With that being no use, Side B pulls his hand away, trying to think on why he's suddenly singing.
Roman, meanwhile, is confused as well. While it is enjoyable, he doesn't remember Side B getting struck with a curse or anything from the sorcerer. Well, until they find out what caused it, they're both stuck singing like they're in a musical.
That can't be so bad, right?