Part 002

TIME SKIP TO MIKE COMES TO THE CABIN

Y/N POV: So I am currently trying to radio the rest of the party because all I can hear is them kissing. Gross. And I hear " Never Surrender" by Corey hart playing in the background. I guess that's supposed to make it more "romantic"? I have no clue. So meanwhile, me trying to radio ANYBODY to come to the cabin, because I am suffering. I hear "yes"? Over. ITS MAX! OMG ITS MAX! I say "Max come to the cabin! Over and out!

Max's POV: I'm on my way to the cabin. I have no idea why she radioed me to come, but for whatever reason, she sounded glad that I picked up. And y/n and El are my best friends, and I would do anything for those two. I knock on the door and a exhausted y/n pops up in the door way " Please come in I'm desperate"! I laugh and walk in. We look in the door it's open about 3 inches, and see Mike and eleven kissing. I was thinking "What have I gotten myself into....?"

Hoppers POV: When Mike comes over the only rule is keep the door open 3 inches! And no kissing! That's ALL I ask for! But then I look and see Mike and El kissing! After all I do for them! I say "Hey"! And then El just closes the door, right in my face! I try to open the door. I say "Hey! Hey open this door! Keep the door open 3 inches"! And then El opens the door and acts like they weren't kissing and Mike says "What's wrong"? And grins. Mike gets on my nerves I'm going to lose it one day, I'm just gonna lose it.

Y/n's POV: We are supposed to go to the movies with the party! I totally forgot! That's why they weren't answering! I quickly run and get my shoes and pull my hair back (If your a girl) and max says "Y/N, where are you going"? I say " Movies, with the party, remember! And we get on our bikes and bolt to starcourt mall. Little do we know, one summer can change everything in that mall.....

A/N: Okay I know a short chapter but I promise they will get longer! I just didn't know what else to do. Soooooo yeah if you have any ideas please tell me! Thanks!❤️