Part 011

Max's POV: No, No, No,No!!! This can't be happening!!!! Y/N is gone. My best friend just disintegrated right in my eyes. Then a thought hit me. What are we going to tell Hopper? I look over and see will fall to the ground just crying and yelling y/n's name. I mean I don't blame him.

Mike's POV: This is the second time. The second time this has happened to me. Once in 7th grade, and then, now. Why did she have to leave us? Why her? Before I know it I'm crying my eyes out. I can't believe that she is gone.

"Guys..."
"What are we going to tell hopper"?

Then my heart dropped. He is going to murder us. What are we going to tell Hopper? What are we going to tell Joyce? Then I hear a car engine. I run and look outside. Billy?!! Why is he here?!!! Not now!!!!!

0️⃣1️⃣1️⃣'s POV: I'm the one responsible. I'm the one that will have to tell Hopper.

Hoppers POV:I'm at work and  I get a phone call? I answer the call.
"Hello"?
"Hop. It's uh, it's el."
"El I told you not to call unless it's an emergency"!
"But it is"!
"What is it"?
"Y/N's gone."
"Excuse me"?
I couldn't believe what I just heard. This has to be some sick prank she's pulling on me.
"She risked her life for us. She's gone. Y/N's gone."
"El where are you"?!
"Star court Mall"
"I'm on my way."

Will's POV: I made an excuse and said I had to go to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and said to myself you are so stupid! Zombie Boy why would you do that?! She loved you and I had to treat her like this?!!! Then hot tears streamed down my face. It's all my fault. I shouldn't have let her go. It's all my fault. I shouldn't had let her go!!

Eleven's POV: I hear someone walk into star court. I look up, and see Hopper and... Joyce? I run up to hopper and said
"I'm sorry I couldn't help her! I should've saved her! That should've been me! That should've me me Hop!!"
"Hey kid, don't say that, it's gonna be okay, kid. It's gonna be okay."
Then Joyce says
"Where is will"?
"He said he had to go to the bathroom but he's been in there for a long time."
"You want me to check on him"?
"Go ahead, el."