Part 007

Y/N's POV: I started to feel angry. Why was I here? Papa was supposed to be dead. He needs to stay that way too. He is punishing harmless little children! I need to stop this. Papa walks in the room. I tried to stop myself from doing this but, you gotta do what you gotta do.

(Pretend it's you and not el) He came in the room and it's like anger took over me

(Pretend it's you and not el) He came in the room and it's like anger took over me. I couldn't stop myself from doing it. It actually felt good afterwards. He passed out! Right now is my perfect time to run! I run out of the room till I finally find the door! But...I found security guards! Really?!!!

This is what you look like rn (Pretend it's not Eleven again!!) guards started to run towards me and I used my powers and one passed out then their was one behind me (and that's when your using both your arms like the picture) I finally run out of...

This is what you look like rn (Pretend it's not Eleven again!!) guards started to run towards me and I used my powers and one passed out then their was one behind me (and that's when your using both your arms like the picture) I finally run out of that lab. I need to get home. I see a car. It says acrossed the car "Hawkins Chief Police" and I look inside it and it's Hop! He was looking for me?? I had blood going down my nose. A lot. And hop looks at me and yells "Hurry get in!" And i hurry and jump in and he drives off. Way faster than the speed limit. But who cares? It's Hawkins! And I needed to get home. Hop says "El when we get home can you help y/n clean off the blood off her nose"? "Mhm"! Then a thought hit me. "Hop?"
"Hm"?
"Can I See Will after we get the blood taken off my nose"?
"No".
No? Hop never says that. He must be in a bad mood. Or maybe he's mad at me? He couldn't be! It's not like I wanted to go back to the lab! They took me! It's not my fault!!
"Why not"?!
"If he wants to see you, he is coming here".
"Why"?
"Because. It's important to me. It's important to me that you feel safe." (Lolll I had to)
"Um I do feel safe"?
"No y/n, you don't understand. Dr. Brenner. He could come and get you again. And believe it or not, I love you. Even if your not my blood related daughter (is that what it's called??😂) I still love you like your my real daughter. And I care for you like my real daughter. (Aww Hopper rlly is a softie)!!!! 
I say barley above a whisper "I love you too, Dad.
That's when it started. What started you ask? When I started calling hop my dad. I love him. I love him, so, so, much. He is my hero. I love him (ew this is so cringe)

T I M E S K I P T O T H E C A B I N

Y/N's POV: El started cleaning my nose to help. (Sigh your still reading this😂😂)
"Hey el"
"Hm"
"You haven't talked to mike lately"
"Oh yeah your gonna be so proud guess what I  did"?!
"What"?
"I dumped his a**"
"What"—?!

A/N: okay sorry I figured I should've posted something but like I said this was pretty sucky and ummm if you liked it plz comment and vote bc I need more ideas. This is what happens. Help. Me. Please.😂😂😂 566 words!!!