Part 004

Y/N's POV: I walk to Will's House, knock on the door. "Hey y/n! Wanna.... Come in"? I smile and nod. We both sit on the couch.
"Hey will"?
"Hm?"
" when we seen day of the dead yesterday... Were you okay?"
"Um... Yeah. Of course."
"You sure?"
"Mhm"
I found something from last night I never noticed before... When I was getting dressed in my pj's I found a number written on my wrist. It wrote the number "012". I'm not sure if I should tell anyone about this or not. I don't even know what powers i even have? Maybe I should talk to el about it when she isn't kissing Mike. Should I talk to Will about it? Nah, he probably has a lot on his mind right now. Yeah that probably isn't a very good idea.

El's POV: I'm talking to mike and he says he can't visit me because is nana is sick. But then I soon realize that hop said his nana was okay that it was just a false alarm... And he said that his nana took a real turn for the worst and they have to visit her. So a idea popped in my head. Maybe, he could come home after! And he yelled "NO"! I mean um... I need to be alone... With my...Feelings? I think he lies. (Remember el's grammar isn't the best in the world) I said do you lie? "No friends don't lie! What mom? Sorry my moms calling. Love you miss you already bye! I put the phone down and hop says what's up? And I put the phone away and go to my room. Then I try to go to y/n's room to talk to her about it. I walk in and see her not there! I get a bandana on and go into the void. I see her at the Byers house talking to Will. They were just laughing and watching tv together and Will has her arm around her. So I just leave the void and take my blindfold off. This is useless! Who else could I talk to? Hop? Definitely not. Max? I can't avoid her forever! Besides... I need another girlfriend besides my sister. (Women friend) So I start walking to Max's house and she's skateboarding and it slips from her and I catch it and hand it to her. I say "Can we talk"?

A/N: okay short chapter I know, but like I said in the later chapters they will get longer! Thanks for reading and comment and vote if you liked it so far!❤️